Friday, January 27, 2017

You're a sweetheart...

TGIF!

Well it's another Friday and I find myself playing along in the Bellafrific Challenge once again. This past week I received my order of new Tiny Townies and it looks like Rose truly is the queen of the garden because she is the first to get on a card. Actually I adore all of the new Garden Girls because they take me back to my childhood obsession with Rose Petal Place dolls, books and even VHS videos, LOL! What can I say? Apparently things haven't changed much for me over the years, only now my obsession is little flower girl stamps rather than dolls. The reason Rose was first to get inked is because this week's challenge is a photo inspiration that featured a decorative frame adorned with roses and vines, thus the easy decision. I colored her up just like my old Rose Petal doll with pink hair and pink rose dress and I think she pulls the look off marvelously. :)

Alrighty folks, another day another dollar. Hope you have a crafty weekend!     
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Bazzill
stamps- Stamping Bella (Tiny Townie Garden Girl Rose), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico blush crush and Tim Holtz Distress peeled paint
My Mind's Eye paper frame die cut
Papertrey Ink fancy foliage detail dies
paper roses
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E13, R00 R20
hair- RV21, RV13, RV14, RV29
clothes/rose- RV00, RV10, RV21, RV14, YR30, YR31, YG00, YG03, YG95, YG99, E44, E47, E49

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is soooooo very Beautiful!!!! Love it all!!! Have a Fabulous weekend!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

She's a sweetheart, just beautiful.

Tracey Ann said...

She's so pretty and delicate, Amy! I simply adore how you colored her. And the framing you created is over the top... more inspiration! 🙂