Thursday, January 26, 2017

Love and care...

Hello again!

My order from The Greeting Farm arrived in my mailbox the other day and I couldn't wait to play with my new stamps. Which to ink up first though? Ultimately I chose this fantastic little doctor from the Get Well Soon clear set... mostly because I had this heart beat die that I've been waiting for the right character to pair it up with and she seemed perfect. I went with a red and teal color combo and I like that it makes the card work either as a Valentine or a get well card. The design is super CAS but I didn't like any of the embellishments that I was pulling to maybe go on it so I decided to just let the stamps and dies speak for themselves. :)

Laters!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Get Well Soon set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Studio Calico well red
Sugar Pea Designs heart beat die
Smooch silver
My Favorite Things Blueprint die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E31, E34, E57
clothes- C0, C2, C4, BG10, BG23, BG49, 100
clipboard- E30, E55, C0, C2
background- BG0000, BG000, 0

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this looks Awesome!!! The die is Perfect with this stamp!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

The stamp and the die paired perfectly.

Tracey Ann said...

Love, love the CAS layout of this card! The colors pop so beautifully... and, the cutest doctor ever! 😉