Thursday, January 19, 2017

Happy thoughts...

Hello friends! 

We are in the midst of a winter storm that is dumping more snow on us and apparently it is supposed to continue until the middle of next week. Oy! I'm definitely struggling with those mid-winter blues... I need sunshine and warmer temps ASAP! Until then I guess I'll just continue to create winter cards that put a smile on my face. This beautiful pinecone fairy is from Impronte d'Autore and is called Fatina Pigna. Well of course I had to pair her up with the Simple Stories Winter Wonderland papers because it has this gorgeous pinecone print that suits her perfectly. She looks so dreamy fluttering across the cold winter sky sprinkling happy thoughts as she goes.   :)

Ok, time for me to scoot. TTFN!
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and woodgrain
paper- Simple Stories (Winter Wonderland)
stamps- Impronte d'Autore (Fatina Pigna), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle
My Favorite Things stitched scallop circle die
Simple Stories Winter Wonderland stickers
Smooch opal
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, E04, R00, R20
hair- E81, E84, 0
clothes- E74, E79, E49, Y21, Y26, G21, G94, YG99, R32, E07, E09
wings- B0000, B000, BG72

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

oh my goodness this is soooo darn cute!!! Those papers look Fabulous with this cutie!!!! Wish you warmer weather soon.....You can always come visit us to get out of the snow !!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh so precious. The background paper matches perfectly. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Darling and graceful little pine cone fairy... so unique, Amy! Very special card. I had to Google TTFN... LOL! :)