Thursday, January 5, 2017

Enough love...

Olo!

Ugh... yesterday was a day. It got so cold for so long that our water pipes froze and it has been no fun trying to thaw them back out. I'm so tired of these below freezing temps, can it just be spring already? So with my current attitude towards the season you can see the irony of the sentiment I chose to go with this lovely Hi Mae digi from Some Odd Girl. Sure, love may keep you warm but it doesn't keep the water running, LOL! Once again the sentiment and paper are from the Simple Stories Winter Wonderland paper pad that I can't get enough of and I had a blast coloring Mae to match it. Now I'm wishing I could raid her wardrobe. ;)

Okey dokey, stay warm my friends! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (Winter Wonderland)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Hi Mae)
Studio Calico wood veneer heart
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E01, E21, E34, E71, R00, R20
lips- E04, R32
eyes- G43, YG93, YG95, G99, BG000
hair- E74, E79, E49, W10
clothes- R32, E07, E09, YR30, YR31, E51, E53, B000, BG72, BG75

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW your coloring on this is really AMAZING!!!! Fabulous creation!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Awesome Amy. Her eyes are stunning. Hugs.

Dotty Jo said...

Completely wonderful! I'm kinda speechless, Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

Unreal. This beautiful piece of art just pops off the page! I want her outfit... but I digress. .. lol. Just simply gorgeous, Amy!