Friday, January 6, 2017

Love you more...

TGIF! 

Good news! After a morning wrestling with the plumbing I once again am enjoying running water. Is it crazy that I'm looking forward to this weekend's snowstorm because warmer temps are coming with it?  And by warmer I mean at freezing instead of this constant below freezing week we've just had.
So I was flipping through my stamps yesterday and realized that it had been way too long since I made a card with a lovely little Gorjuss Girl stamp. When I came across Heartfelt I knew that a Valentine's Day card was going to happen. Now usually I pick my papers first and match my Copics to it but this time I just started coloring. I ended up using pinks that aren't a usual go-to for me and I gotta say that I'm quite pleased with the end result, Heartfelt is really rockin' the hot pink. I used a shimmery white Smooch gloss on her heart necklace which looks really pretty in person though in this photo it just looks flat. But I promise it looks very shiny and pretty in real life. 

Ok friends, have a crafty weekend!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- Basic Grey (pink), 7 Gypsies (text), Reminisce (polka dot)
stamps- Docrafts (Heartfelt Gorjuss Girl), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Doodlebug mini doily
K&Co puffy heart stickers
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Smooch moonlight
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- N6, N8, N10, 110
clothes- RV06, RV09, RV69, C0, C2, C6, C9

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE she is very Gorgeous looking!!!!! Love the vibrant PINK colors too!!!! Wish you better weather QUICK!!! Our winter her has been very mild...I think you need a second home in Tucson, AZ!!!! Not to rub it in but we have not turned our heater on once this winter! Wishing you a Wonderful weekend!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Beautiful. Love gorgeous girl. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Oh my... such a sweet valentines card! The pleats on her dress! And her hair! And the color combo! Just all kinds of Amy's magic... beauty! :)