Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Right meow...

Hey there! 

Some Odd Girl is currently celebrating their 8th birthday and part of the festivities is a Facebook color challenge using this fun Crazy Love Tia digi. Since I already had her printed out and sitting on my desk I figured this was the perfect time to get Tia and her reluctant snuggle buddy on a card. Being a crazy cat lady myself, I have a lot of inspiration running around me for when it came to time to color up the kitty. Ultimately I decided to make him a tabby after my guy, Oscar. Back in November Oscar got hit by a car one evening and I didn't find him 'til early the following morning, cold and wet and unable to move. I was so scared for my poor little guy as he mewed pitifully at me. After a trip to the vet we found out his femur in his back leg was broken in three places and there was nerve damage to his front leg as well. Luckily I have an amazingly wonderful vet and she was able to mend Oscar's injuries. Oscar's new nick name is the Incredible Mr. Limp-it because he kind of hobbles around but with time he is getting quicker and more sure of himself. Needless to say I was as happy as Tia here when I got my Oscar back and these days he'd rather be on the move than snuggled for too long too. :)

Talk at'cha later!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Basic Grey (Black Tie)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Crazy Love Tia)
stamp- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
American Crafts puffy gold heart sticker
gold sequins
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E21, E13, E04, R00, R20, R22
teeth- BG000, C1
hair- E95, E97, E39, E18
clothes- YR30, YR31, E40, E41, E42, E43, W3, W6, W8, W10, E55, RV63, RV66, RV69
cat-E30, E33, E40, E42, E43, W5, W8, YG00, YG95, YG99, R01, R12

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is soooo darn cute and I Love that sentiment !!!! Glad there was a Happy outcome to your story!!!! I thought Oscar was your black cat....oops!!! Love the coloring on here too!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

Such a great card - that kitty cracks me up!! Adore Tia's outfit. .. and the color you chose for her hair. And you couldn't have found a better sentiment! So sweet! Give The Incredible Mr. Limp-it a high five from his Auntie Tracey... What a fighter! :)

Julie D. Richards said...

This really turned out adorable. So glad you found your Oscar and he was able to be helped by your vet. Hugs for you and Oscar.