Monday, January 16, 2017

Thanks...

Good morning!

Today's card was inspired by my crafty pal and former TGF teamie, Jess Marin. Jess has a way of combining different stamp sets to create whimsical scenes that always puts a smile on my face. So when I came across this pegasus from the Your Wings set that I had colored and cut out months ago I decided to get creative and do something special with her. This got me looking through my other TGF clear sets and when I found this seated fairy from the Little Fairies set a light bulb went of in my head. What if this little fairy was catching a ride through the sky with her friend? Now there wasn't quite enough room on pegasus' back so I sat her on the tail instead. I also clipped the fairy's ponytail giving her a short bob. My second bit of Jess inspiration came when I started putting the card together. Several times Jess used lovely mixes of pattern papers with her cloud border dies and I wanted to do the same. So I grabbed some scraps and layered them beneath the shining sun and I am so happy with the results, so much so that I'm going to use this card as my second entry into this month's Farm Fresh challenge. :)

Toodles!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (polka dot), The Girls' Paperie (yellow), KI Memories (floral)
vellum
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Your Wings set and Little Fairies set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico lemon zest and sunny day
Papertrey Ink sunburst stencil
KI Memories alpha rub-ons
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle dies
Lawn Fawn puffy cloud dies
Wink of Stella gold glitter pen and clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
pegasus- E50, E81, 0, R11, RV13, R35, RV29
fairy
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- RV63, V05, RV69
dress- YG00, YG03, YG25, YG95   

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE It is sooooo very Beautiful!!! Love it all!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Danni said...

You are just so creative! Love this!! Awesome job!

Julie D. Richards said...

Sweetness.

Tracey Ann said...

Love how you used that stencil... and the clouds are so pretty, Amy! And your stamp alteration is so sweet... brilliant card!! :)