Thursday, July 16, 2009

and again...



Let's see if I like this any better...

Here we have yet another past Greeting Farm challenge. This one required you to use three different Greeting Farm stamps on one card. This was also my very first attempt at coloring with Copic markers, I have since become completely hooked on them! Though I still have a lot to learn with blending and what not.

Supply list:

Bazzill cardstock

Basic Grey paper

The Greeting Farm stamps (Geisha Anya, The Wishing Tree and bird)

Hero Arts sentiment (arigato)

Prima flower

bling

Ranger Stickles

Copic markers (sorry don't remember which colors)

chalk

airbrush pen

3 comments:

Elena said...

I love your Copic coloring and what a beautiful scene you created!

Allison said...

Wow, I cant believe you only started all this blogging back in July! Your first time using Copics too!?! You are a natural!

donna mikasa said...

First attempt at coloring is brilliant.....love that tree and birdie.