Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Not much going on...

At least not today but this evening will be busy. I have my card class tonight and it's sold out so that will keep me on my toes and be a lot of fun. It's also So You Think You Can Dance night! I'll have to tape it so I don't miss the first hour 'cause I love that show... a total guilty pleasure. ;) Anybody else watching? Personally, I don't think the boys this year are as strong as the ones last year. Maybe that's why there haven't been as many "WOW" routines... who knows... but it's still a fun watch.
Now onto my card for the day. This is a simple one I put together for the FFF Supplies, Supplies challenge a couple weeks ago. We were supposed to use at least two different stamps, punches and bling.
Supply list:
cardstock:DCWV and GP
paper: Daisy D's (plaid) October Afternoon (yellow floral tab) BoBunny (yellow polka dot) Doodlebug (yellow floral) Marcella by K (yellow linen solid)
stamps: The Greeting Farm Wild Things and sentiment
punches: Marvy medium and large scallop circles
misc: bling and machine stitching
Memento tuxedo black ink
Copic markers



2 comments:

Angie said...

I love that you put the Wild Things faces in flowers! And your sticking on the card is wonderful also.

donna mikasa said...

Hey! Love the machine stitching!! That's my kind of sewing!
And those Wild Things are so cute as flower centers.....