Friday, July 31, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday

Is it sad that I love Fridays so much more now that I have these challenges to look forward to? What can I say... they get my mojo flowing! This week's challenge is another cool sketch from Jessica and I followed it pretty faithfully. Little Annika decided that it was her turn to get inked up and on a card and I only did a few minor alterations like, erase her books before stamping, cutting off her head so I could place it at a tilt and adding a little hand up on the flower petal. Mmmmm... there is something about the color orange that just makes me happy!
Supply list:
cardstock: Kraft, Bazzill and GP
papers: MOD (floral) KI Memories (stripe)
stamps: The Greeting Farm (Wild Sprouts Annika) Hero Arts (sentiment and leaf)
Heidi Swapp paper flower and XL brad
inks: Memento tuxedo black, My Mind's Eye dark brown, Colorbox lime pastel chalk ink and Nick Bantock chartreuse leaf
misc. brads
chalk
Ranger Inksentials white pen
Copic Multiliner 0.1 pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- Y17, YR14, E08
clothes- RV11, RV13, RV14, YG01, YG23, YG25

5 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

She's adorable. Such a pretty card with great colour combo.

Claireabelle said...

This is so cute, I love the way you have her interacting with the flower (and I know what you mean about Fridays LOL)
x

kadie said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I love how she's peeking out from behind that flower. What a fantastic idea and beautiful card!

Tammy said...

This is super cute. I love her peeking around the flower. Just adorable!

MicheyMoo said...

Wow.....just cut off her head and put it on a different angle and look what you get. You are a marvel Amy!!