Friday, July 31, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday

Is it sad that I love Fridays so much more now that I have these challenges to look forward to? What can I say... they get my mojo flowing! This week's challenge is another cool sketch from Jessica and I followed it pretty faithfully. Little Annika decided that it was her turn to get inked up and on a card and I only did a few minor alterations like, erase her books before stamping, cutting off her head so I could place it at a tilt and adding a little hand up on the flower petal. Mmmmm... there is something about the color orange that just makes me happy!
Supply list:
cardstock: Kraft, Bazzill and GP
papers: MOD (floral) KI Memories (stripe)
stamps: The Greeting Farm (Wild Sprouts Annika) Hero Arts (sentiment and leaf)
Heidi Swapp paper flower and XL brad
inks: Memento tuxedo black, My Mind's Eye dark brown, Colorbox lime pastel chalk ink and Nick Bantock chartreuse leaf
misc. brads
Ranger Inksentials white pen
Copic Multiliner 0.1 pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- Y17, YR14, E08
clothes- RV11, RV13, RV14, YG01, YG23, YG25


Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

She's adorable. Such a pretty card with great colour combo.

Claireabelle said...

This is so cute, I love the way you have her interacting with the flower (and I know what you mean about Fridays LOL)

kadie said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I love how she's peeking out from behind that flower. What a fantastic idea and beautiful card!

Tammy said...

This is super cute. I love her peeking around the flower. Just adorable!

MicheyMoo said...

Wow.....just cut off her head and put it on a different angle and look what you get. You are a marvel Amy!!