Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bella Blvd sneak peeks!

With summer CHA only about a week away the sneak peeks for new paper and goodies are really starting to show up, which is always exciting! But today I saw teasers from one of my most favorite paper companies, Bella Blvd, and I just had to spread the word. :)
Bella Blvd have only been around for about a year but Stephanie's designs had me from 'hello'... I love her color combos and her designs are so inspiring to use. And now there are four new collections to look forward to:
Super Stud
Flirty
Camped Out
and Plastino

The BIG news this release is the addition of some new embellishments to the product lines and can I just say there will be stamps... oh yes there will be stamps... yeah! I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the cute little robot image from Super Stud will find his way onto a stamp... want to check it out for yourself? Go to www.bellablvd.typepad.com you won't be disappointed.
My card today actually features Bella Blvd papers from the Family Tree line... love 'em!
Supply list:
cardstock: Georgia Pacific
paper: Bella Blvd (trees, stripe) October Afternoon (ledger scallop)
stamps: The Greeting Farm (Forest Friends set)
Ranger Stickles
ink: Memento tuxedo black ink, Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
ribbon
Copic Markers: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, YR21, YR23, YG93, YG95, YG97

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Nice card, Amy!
Welcome to blogland! Cute blog!

Angie said...

OH! I was wondering where this paper was from when I saw it in the TGF galleria! I will have to hop over the the Bella Blvd blog to check it all out! Thanks for the info.

donna mikasa said...

Must check out BB papers....the owl looks happy on the trees!