Monday, July 27, 2009

A summer card for a summer day

Another quick post as I am heading to town soon... it's going to be a busy day. I made this card as I was still playing around with some ideas I had for altering Anya's. I was also experimenting with Copic combinations for the hair and skin on this one and I can't say I was thrilled with the results. Oh well, how else do you learn... right? And since she wasn't so bad that she had to be tossed I gave my little mermaid a home on this card. The quote is one I found on the internet and I thought it was cute.
Supply list:
cardstock: DCWV, Bazzill, GP
paper: old as the hills Karen Foster ;)
stamps: The Greeting Farm (Rain, Snow, Shine set) Fancy Pants (Endless Summer wave flourish)
Jolee's fish and epoxy bubbles
Papertrey Ink twine
Ranger Stickles and white Inksentials pen
ink: Memento tuxedo black, Autumn Leaves Cute World blue and Colorbox lagoon chalk ink
Copic markers