Thursday, July 16, 2009

and again...



I'm thinkin' I like the photos on the left like this, so I guess I'll stick with this set up until I learn more.

Ok, here's another past Greeting Farm Dotty Spotty challenge. I used the Wild Sprouts Edward stamp that I had won when Marie liked the name I suggested for the weekly challenges, Farm Fresh Friday. Like most of my good ideas it came to me while taking a shower... why inspiration seems to come to me in the bathroom I may never know, I don't think I want to! :)

Supply list:

Bazzill cardstock

Making Memories Just Chillin' paper (woodgrain)

October Afternoon papers (red and blue polka dots)

Bella Blvd paper (stripe)

The Greeting Farm Wild Sprouts Edward stamp

October Afternoon Road Map car stamp

Studio G alpha stamps

Copic Markers

brads

3 comments:

Elena said...

Gorgeous card! I love the card behind Edward! You are amazing, Amy! Love the papers you used too!

Angie said...

OK, wait, maybe this is the first card of yours I ever saw. I don't remember. Just wanted to say, I love your work, and you're getting a lot of blog comments from me today cuz I just found your blog and I needed to leave some! LOL!

donna mikasa said...

Didn't know you created the name of the FFF challenges!
And I'm not a big Twilight fan but he looks really cool next to the car!