Friday, July 24, 2009

Gotta get busy stampin'

OMGosh! Have you seen what's new at The Greeting Farm blogs?!? If not, run... don't walk... over to www.clubanya.blogspot.com and www.splendidstamping.blogspot.com I promise you will not be disappointed! There is a NEW Miss Anya set being peeked and two challenges issued with it as the prize. Seriously... it's time for me to put my thinking cap on and get to work.

In the meantime, here's a card I did for the Trip it Up VSN challenge. I used my light box method to alter these two Miss Anyas into a pair of trippy hippies and had a lot of fun with it. :)
Supply list:
cardstock: Bazzill, GP
old as the hills unknown swirly paper from my scrap bag
stamps: The Greeting Farm (Miss Anya and Rain, Snow, Shine sets) October Afternoon (Road Map van)
ink: Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox lagoon chalk ink
misc: computer generated title, daisy trim
Copic markers

2 comments:

Angie said...

This is one of your cards that I favorited in the TGF galleria. I love how you altered the Miss Anya's! I don't know what you mean by using your "light box method" to alter them, but I'll read through your posts and see if you mention it. Great card, I really love it!

gobeagirl said...

OMG Amy, I love this. They remind my of my World of Love dolls from the 70s. Don't know how old you are, but you did a great job of capturing it....Love them, Lisa G