Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nothing but blue skies

Hello all! Just wanted to get in a quick post before I go to work this morning. This is the last card I made for the VSN challenge and it was for the "Where I Come From" challenge. I thought it would be fun to make a little dutch Anya so I pulled out my trusty light box and got busy altering a Wild West Anya into what you see here. I think she turned out pretty cute. :)
I also wanted to take a sec and send out a big "Thank you" to all you ladies who have left such kind comments on this little fledgling blog of mine. It encourages me to know that maybe this wasn't such a crazy idea after all!
Supply list:
cardstock: Bazzill, GP
paper: old DCWV stack (clouds) Fancy Pants (stripe) My Mind's Eye (green)
stamps: The Greeting Farm (wild west Anya) Technique Tuesday (tulips and sentiment)
ink: Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox Raven chalk ink
Fiskars Apron Lace border punch
Copic markers

1 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

That is too adorable! I love that you even have the little wooden shoes, and of course the tulips!