Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday, Monday...

Ah Monday, a fresh new start to a fresh new week. I can't say that Monday's are my favorite days but what can ya do? Maybe posting a card I made last week will help get rid of my Monday blahs... it's worth a try anyways. ;)
This is another altered Miss Anya fairy and the card is following my summer goal to use up as much of my paper scraps as possible. In fact, I took it a step further on this one, see the wood grain pattern in the background? That is actually the packaging from a Making Memories stamp set I had gotten recently. I thought it was too pretty to throw away and I was very proud of myself for putting it to use so quickly... yeah me!

Supply list:
cardstock: Bazzill, GP
paper: Scenic Route, MM packaging
stamps: The Greeting Farm Miss Anya, Hero Arts sentiment
ink: Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Copic markers
misc: ribbon, pearls

Hope your Monday is wonderful!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Another one that I favorited in the TGF galleria!

donna mikasa said...

So this is where your recycling started.....love that woodgrain pattern
and altered fairy.