Monday, January 4, 2010

Spreading the love

Hola chicas!
Here we are at the first full week of the new year... let's hope it's a good one. :)
I promise not to talk your ear off today... gotta keep it short and sweet as I'm heading off to work and the post office soon.

So I was lucky enough to have Christine send me a couple of her new Swiss Miss Rosalie stamps to play with and as you can probably tell I got a bit carried away with the whole Valentine's theme. This card is like a little love explosion, LOL! But hey, I can't think of a more appropriate holiday to go all out with the froof and frill on. ;)
This lovely little lady is Rosalie with Roses and she is part of the All That Scraps January release (along with Chanter Heartsong) that went live in the store last night, yeah! Lot's of cute stuff there I tell ya. :)

Ok, I'm audi... see I told ya I'd be quick. Hope you have a wonderful Monday my friends!

Supply list:
cardstock- Kraft, Bazzill and CC Designs Ivory
paper- Making Memories (Love Notes)
stamp- CC Designs (Swiss Miss Rosalie with roses)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Making Memories heart pin
Martha Stewart border and corner punch
ribbon
machine stitching
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E50, E51, R20
hair- E50, E53, E55
clothes- E44, E47, E49, R000, R00, R11, R22, R24, R29
roses- R35, R37, R39, R59, G24, G28

36 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, this is just too adorable. I love the lace hearts and the color on those roses is to die for....I agree, when are you going to have a better chance to play with the sweet stuff? This is just wonderful. Have a super day at work. I am heading out too. Lisa

Beatriz Rubio De Kimmel said...

This card is Beautiful...I love it
-BK

Leah l'Orange said...

she's SO SWEET, and i, for one, am not complaining about the valentine's theme here! i'm just glad we're past christmas! :)

love it, Amy!

☼ Cheryl* said...

Beautiful, Amy!

~* steph :) *~ said...

so adorable! love all the details! thanks for sharing :)!

♥Rach♥ said...

This is so cute and pretty I can't even pick my favorite part! I love the red lace doily thingy's and the papers are wonderful. The heart stick pin is a fantastic touch :D

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card! Just love your sweet details!!

kris said...

She's a cutie! Sweetly waiting for her Valentine! i LOVE it... wonderful card.... Have a beautiful day! hugs, Kris

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card. I love all the frill on it. That's the fun of Valentine's day.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a sweet lovey card!

Just wondering, how big/small are these stamps?
They're so cute, and I'm having a hard time keeping away ;) Will have to go look!

TFS! Happy Monday :*)
~ margie

Victoria said...

this is just gorgeous Amy, love it to bits
Victoria
x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

This is so adorable!

RiNNE said...

Am going to have to check her out today at ATS too! You've showcased her beautifully on your card! And you have such a gifted talent picking the perfect PPs, Amy. I love them and the sketch as well! Beautiful!

Jenny said...

Hi Amy,
Love the way you colored her! I agree, Valentine's day is the time to pack on the frills!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awwww....this is so sweet, Amy!

MicheyMoo said...

She's just a wee little bunch of loveliness Amy. xxx

Shirley N said...

Oh so sweet--love the DP!

WickedPixie said...

So, so sweet! This really gets me in the hearts and flowers mood!! :-)Traci

Anonymous said...

So cute !!! A perfect Valentine card !!! I love these new stamps.
Hugs
Mag :)

Tonje said...

Cute as ever! Love that little heart pin!

Loz said...

Oh so pretty! The entire thing is stunning! She's such a sweetie x

Beth aka BR-T said...

This new Swiss Pixie is so sweet just perfect for this amazing card! Beth

1LuvnMama said...

Amy~
I'm in LUV! :) This is such a great card for Valentines! I just luv the red and whites and how girly it is!

Jodi said...

Amy, you have done another awesome job!! I love the pretty coloring and layouts you use for your cards!! LOVE this one for Valentine's day!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Danni said...

This is fabulous!! Love everything about it!

donna mikasa said...

Pre-shuss! Love all the lacy goodness and Miss Rosalie is a cutie!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Darling card Amy!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh my word, Amy! This is the cutest card I've ever seen, love love love it!!

Denise said...

Amy,
This is Gorgeous! Wow, love the sweet image & the paper is so pretty.
Hugs,
Denise

Alice said...

oh! super sweet card, Amy!! love it!

Nikki said...

She's so cute Amy :) a Beautiful Card
hugs Nikki

Leanne said...

Beautiful card Amy!!

Juls said...

this is just stunning!! Love how you have created the gorgeous lace look!! Fab card!

Angela said...

Amy, I love all the hearts so pretty!!! And love the softness of your coloring on this!!!
Hugs,
Angela

Kellie said...

This is just sooo pretty, and sweet and everything nice, hehe. I love the colours you have gone with they are just stunning and your colouring as always amazing!
Hugs Kel xx

Tracy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Amy! Perfect as always.