Saturday, January 30, 2010

More challenge cards

Good morning friends!

No weekend off for me but before I head to work I wanted to share the cards I got done for Kristina Werner's January- A Year in cards class over at Two Peas in a Bucket. This is my first time participating but I thought it looked like fun and a chance at winning a shopping gc is always a good thing... especially since all the new CHA goodies will start hitting the shelves soon. ;)
The theme is 'love cards' and I followed all three of her sketches pretty closely though I couldn't resist adding in some of my beloved character stamps... hey, it's what I do! :)

So let's see... what else do I have to share... oh yea, be sure to check out the ATS blog before Sunday night as they are doing previews of all the new February releases, including Sweet November Stamps, with chances to win entire collections. Ya gotta love that!

And you still have until tonight to get your name entered into my Sweet November candies as Mr Random Generator and I will be picking winners and announcing them in tomorrow's post. :)

Okey dokey, off to work I go. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!



Supply list:
"Share your heart"
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- American Crafts (A la Mode)
stamps- Stamping Bella (Phoebe Ketto), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox chestnut roan chalk ink
K&Co puffy heart stickers (from the wonderful miss Donna) :)
Fiskars border punch
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- E55, E57, E59
clothes- RV21, RV23, RV25, BG000, BG01, BG45, YG13, YG17, R22, R24, E07, E44, E47, E49
"Hugs and Kisses"
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- American Crafts (A la Mode)
stamps- Heather Ellis (Pure Innocence digi), Hero Arts (candy hearts)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox chestnut roan chalk ink
ribbon
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E50, YR00, E51, R20
hair- E50, Y32, YR31
clothes- R11, R20, R21, R22, B34, B37, B39, C9, E55, E57, E59
"love birds"
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- American Crafts (A la Carte)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Wild Things set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
American Crafts alpha rub ons
Fiskars border punch
Zva felt flowers (cut apart to make the leaves)
Signo Uniball white gel pen
Copic markers:
skin- E50, YR00, E51, R20
bodies- Y32, Y35, E40, E41, B00, B02, RV21, RV23


31 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. I just love these cards. All of the colors are just great. I just love it when you use a variety of stamps. I gives me ideas to try new things. You are such an inspiration to me..Have a great day, Lisa

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Amy, what fabulous cards - love your colours and pp choice and ... well, just about everything really!!!! Jo x

Maria Therese said...

Your so good at matching colors on your cards! Love the details and your stampcoloring is perfect!!!

RiNNE said...

I'm also working this weekend- hope it goes by fast for the both of us. Didn't know that 2peas had card classes. Thnx for the link. I'm going to have to check it out! Such gorgeous cards! The sketches are awesome. I especially lik the lovebirds card-- the cut up felt flowers/ leaves are genius!!

Juls said...

wow!! all of these are just gorgeous!!! Love the first one, great image and fab colours, very whimsical!

Also love the lovebirds one...just too cute!! Hugs Juls

Tasha said...

Way to go AMy - these are alll fabulous! i love the colours and clean lines
love tasha xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, those cards are so cute.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

OhMyGosh! How sweet are these! The 2nd one is my fave, love the colors, layout and heart candies!
Beautiful coloring on all!!!

TFS! Don't work too hard ;)
hugs, margie

Beatriz Rubio De Kimmel said...

Aww these cards are adorable specialy the "love birds" one :)
Hugs
-BK

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling cards!

chris said...

Just stunnning art work.
love chris xx

Unknown said...

So sweet cards! Thanks for sharing ;)

donna mikasa said...

Love 'em all....I'd say you nailed Kristina's sketches perfectly!
Looking forward to the February release, sneak peeks and all....Have a great weekend!

Mel said...

Wow you are a fantastic cardmaker, your paper choices are just awesome, so bright and colourful, the stamps are just divine.

♥Rach♥ said...

The love birds are my total fave, they are just adorable, love the colors you used! Really awesome layouts and colors on all of them :0)

Anonymous said...

I love all your cards, the colors you used are so sweet !!! Gorgeous creations as usual !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Alice said...

love love love them all!!!!!!!!! LOVE your take on Kristina's sketches! your colors are just so sweet! yum!!!! =)

Unknown said...

Oh no, I had my little eye on the cute Ketto fairy just this morning and I tried to be good!! Now I have seen the beautiful card and those gorgeous colours you have used I know I will have to be very naughty!!
Angela x

Crafty Jenn said...

I never thought to cut a circle out of the paper and use the negative on the card. So clever! They all look awesome.

paperpapier said...

lovely card, fab colouring, the images just pop..

Kellie said...

WOW, WOW Amy these are gorgeous! I love them all I am trying to pick a fav but.....scrolls back up again..... I just can't! They are all fabulous!
Hugs Kel xx

Nikki said...

aww these are Wonderful those lovebirds just to cute and funny lol
hugs Nikki

Stamping Cafe said...

OMG, Amy!! You cards just made me scream with delight, Soooooooo gorgeous!! They are fabulous, you just ROCK ROCK ROCK big time!!

Angela said...

Amy these are just too cute!! Love all the Dp you used!!! No work for me today!!! We have snow 5" that has turned into a solid sheet of ice!! YOu can walk on it in the yard and it doesn't brake!! Well only if my husband doesn't walk on it!! He weighs just enough to brake the ice/snow!! The kids can only sled or skate with their boots on the snow!! So today has been a day of stamping for me!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Tracey said...

WOW Amy!!! All three cards are fabulous...I especially love the stamping bella one...I think I may need to aquire some of these stamps ...thats for the enabling :)

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

These are gorgeous, adorable and I love the fresh colours. The love birds one is my favourite.

Karyn Schultz said...

Hi Amy, these cards are just gorgeous! how do you get time to make so many lovely creations as well as work?

WickedPixie said...

Amy, thanks so much for the link to the card class - I had no idea about that!! I love the ones you made from their sketches (way more than the originals although those were great, too!) :-)Traci

Claireabelle said...

Fab cards Amy, I love the colour combo on your first one!

Dont work to hard!
x

Beth aka BR-T said...

Amy these cards are terrific! I love the last card with those birdies! Beth

Jenn said...

Gorgeous cards!