Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cherrie is gettin' ready for Christmas

Hey everybody!

Man, I had such a crummy day yesterday and nothing could make it better... heck, I didn't even have a new episode of Glee to cheer me up! Dang baseball... grumble, grumble... well at least that's finally over. Can you tell I'm SO not a sports fan? LOL
In the end I just had to go to bed and hope for an improvement in my mood this morning. Thankfully I think it worked because I'm feeling loads better already. :)

So I've got a new Tickled Pink preview to share with you today. The birthday celebration may be over but now it's time to jump right into new Christmas stamps! Little Cherrie is making her return and by the look of things she is all ready to start hanging lights on the Christmas tree. She doesn't come with the stool, that is actually a CC Designs stamp from the Take a Seat set but because she is sitting I thought she needed it for my card.
This little cutie is the first of three previews you can see this week and then come Saturday they will all be available in the Tickled Pink store. But in the meantime be sure to check out the Tickled Pink blog for a chance at winning some of this Christmas goodness!

Alrighty, I'll catch ya on the flip side!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Making Memories (white), Basic Grey (trees), BoBunny (stripe)
digi stamp- Tickled Pink (Cherrie with lights)
stamps- CC Designs (take a seat stool), Verve (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Making Memories flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
EK Success border punch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hiar- E25, E27, E29, E79
clothes- E40, E41, 0, C5, C7, C9, N5, N7, N9, R27, R29, E09, YG03, YG25, YG17
stool- E30, E31, E35, R27, R29, E09, YG17
lights- R24, R27, R29, Y38, YR04, YR68, YG25, G05, G07, B04, B16, B18, G29

24 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. Sorry you had a bad day. I don't know, it's not even a full moon anymore. :O) I hope your day gets better. This card is just adorable! You always do such a wonderful job. I love her sitting on the stool. Have a great day, with loads of sunshine. Hugs, Lisa

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card, andawesome coloring!! And love the sentiment!!

Nancy Thomas said...

What a sweet image and a lovely Christmas card. So sorry you had a bad day. I started a major purge in my craft room so I wasn't in the best of moods either!

Lelia Pierce said...

Hope your day today is better! Loving the new Christmas Cherrie!

XXX

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Soo soo gorgeous Amy!! Fabulous card and amazing colouring of sweet cherrie!
Kristy xoxo

Me said...

Beautiful card,great coloring and a lovely sentiment.

Grtzz Marjon

Kimberly S said...

Such a sweet image and lovely card Amy! Love your coloring, it's always so perfect! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

What an adorable image. I just love that sentiment too. TFS.

~* steph :) *~ said...

sorry to hear yesterday wasn't the best of days. hope today is fabulous, amy :)!!!
what an adorable card! cherrie is too cute. love how you've colored her up. great sentiment!
thanks for sharing and have a great day! sending happy thoughts your way!
*hugs* steph :)

Pam Varnell said...

Adorable Amy. Love that cute image, your coloring and that pretty flower bling. Fantastic card.

Renkata said...

Hi Amy, great that you are in good mood again, lol
This cute little girl, make me smile, it's so cute and sweet!

WickedPixie said...

Hi Amy! Sorry your day was bad yesterday! Here's hoping today brings lots of laughs! First, your card is SO cute and pretty! Everyone on your Christmas card list is very lucky!! My second comment doesn't pertain to your blog, but your card on the Lil Lolita challenge blog - Was I seeing a Sneak Peek of this Saturday's release? Because after seeing your card there I headed straight to TP looking for that stamp! I NEED it!! :-)Traci

Mimi said...

She's a real cutie! Love her pretty dress and those colorful lights! Have a great day! ;)

chrilvian said...

oooooooo she is cute

kris said...

Beautiful!!! =D i love the sentiment!! Sorry you had a crummy day!! Hope today is waaaay better than yester!! Hugs!

Carisa said...

i absolutely ADORE this card! this image is too cute. it's so bright & cheery - hope your day has gotten LOADS better today! *hugs*

Stamping Cafe said...

This is so pretty, Amy! She is so cute, I can feel that Christmas is just right around the corner... can't believe is November already!!

Loz said...

gorgeous as always Amy! ♥

Alice said...

she is such a cutie! LOVE this, Amy!

♥Rach♥ said...

SO beautiful! I love how you've colored her up (she's just CUTE!) and the sentiment is really wonderful :0)

RiNNE said...

Wonderful sentiment and card, Amy! She is soooo adorable and that tree PP is amazing!

Karyn S said...

wow, what a gorgeous bright Christmas card. I love your crafting style Amy!

Kylie said...

Oh no! I hope your week improved... perhaps a box set season of Glee is required for you for Chrissy? I know what you mean about the sports though.. grrrr....
Your card is simply gorgeous though!
Hugs
Kylie

Leanne said...

Sorry that you were having a crummy day, but I'm so happy that you bounced back. :)
This card is so sweet, love how you've used those papers. You are the queen! haha I love these new stamps. Super sweet and just perfect for any Christmas project. Have a wonderful day!!!