Friday, November 5, 2010

Sweet Candycane Cherrie

Mornin' folks!

I've got another super cute Christmas Cherrie from Tickled Pink Stamps to share with you today. This is Candy cane Cherrie and I think she is just adorable, though I haven't decided yet if that candy cane is decoration she is putting up or if she is enjoying the pepperminty goodness of the world's largest candy cane, LOL! For the candy stickers that I used as decoration I decided to add a bit of plastic wrap around them to make it look like they are still in their wrappers. I remember Kris doing something similar to this last Christmas and I just thought it was so clever! :)

Well, now you've seen all three of the Christmas Cherrie previews and come Saturday they will all be available in digi or rubber at the Tickled Pink store. In the meantime be sure to check out the Tickled Pink blog for a chance at winning some of this Cherrie goodness and then come back tomorrow for a fun Cherrie blog hop!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper/stickers- October Afternoon (Very Merry)
digi stamp- Tickled Pink (Candy cane Cherrie)
Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
buttons
Fiskars border punch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- N3, N5, N7, N9
clothes/candy cane- R27, R29, E09, G05, G07, G19, E55, E57, E59, BG0000, BG000, E40, E41, 0

36 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hellow Amy. This is just adorable! I love how your dp looks like it was made to go with her...I hope you are having a wonderful Friday. I am getting excited that tomorrow is Saturday so that I can come home in the afternoon and get some cardmaking in. I can't wait to have five minutes to be creative! Hugs, Lisa

Tammy said...

This is really cute Amy!
Love all the details.

Mette said...

As always a fabulous card Amy. Everything works so well together from the colours to the papers and embellishments. Love the sweet image and it's lovely coloured too :).

Hugs, Mette

Shaela said...

this is adorable! The plastic-wrapped candies are the perfect touch :)

Unknown said...

So adorable! :)

Nancy Thomas said...

The candy wrappers are really a nice touch.Very colorful and sweet.

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is so great. I just love the wrapped candies. TFS.

angelique (anlou) said...

such a cte one sweetie
the image is adorable
hugs angelique

ChickieChirps said...

This card is awesome Amy! Cherrie is gorgeous and I love the wrapped candy idea!

Arabella

Mimi said...

She's so sweet with her giant candy cane! Love the papers and the plastic wrapped mints are cute! ;)

Lau W said...

Your card is superb, lovely !
xxx

~* steph :) *~ said...

SOO cute, amy! those candies look yummy and real! such cute and festive papers. love those tiny buttons! thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day! *hugs* steph :)

Robin said...

really cute stamp and fantastic papers!! robin

Renkata said...

wow Amy, such a jyful card. Fantastic layout.
Love the candy's on the card.

Jenny said...

You always seem to find the perfect paper! I love these new Cherrie images... wish ATS sold them too!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Fabulous card! I always want all of the stamps you showcase, but then I realize I wouldn't have you coloring them!

♥Rach♥ said...

She's so cute! Love the candies and all the pretty layers of paper they all go together so well :0)

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Amy. I love her big candy cane!
Clairex

donna mikasa said...

Love the peppermint goodness! Such a great idea from Kris to wrap them up like that...and I love the papers, too!

RiNNE said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Those candies are genius! And Cherrie is colored beautifully, especially her hair! ;)

And your little thought about her giant candycane was funny!

Loz said...

love those papers and your fun candy stickers! ♥

Kimberly S said...

So cute Amy, and I love the wrapped candy....very clever! :)

The Scrappy Tree said...

Absolutely precious, love it :)

Alice said...

too cute! love the fun pps you used, too!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is soo supah adorable Amy! Fabulous colouring and those candies look fabulous and so real!
Kristy xo

Stamping Cafe said...

WOW... love your peppermint, what a sweet and fabulous card, Amy!! You are so clever!

Have a beautiful weekend!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Ahh,so cute! I love all the candy and paper. Hugs, Shelby

Unknown said...

So cool! Love the candies!

Karyn S said...

very cute! I love the patterned papers you have used and your colouring is gorgeous!

Sudha said...

Lovely work Amy. Love the pattern paper u have used.

Kylie said...

Oh yum! Amy - I want some candy now :) Your card is just amazing. In every perfectly balanced detail. Love it!
Hugs
Kylie

Lau W said...

So adorable, cute cute cute !
xxx

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

OMG! She is so cute!!!

Leanne said...

another kewtie pie!! so much yumminess on this card Amy, it's fabulous! hugs

Juls said...

so cute! Love the candy! Hugs Juls

WickedPixie said...

It took me so long to comment here, you may not even see this, but I love this card SO much!! I want to live in this world!! :-)Traci