Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas Evie and a challenge

Happy Sunday friends!

I've got a couple days off so I'm feelin' pretty darn good right now. :)

I'm continuing on with my Christmas cards today and this one is not only for the new Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly sketch challenge #7 but it is also a sneak peek of a brand spankin' new Lil Lolita! That's right, Evie is back on the scene and she is all decked out in her best winter attire because she wants to stand out in the crowd when she goes out caroling with her friends (I hear she is trying to impress that Luca... LOL). Well, if her outfit doesn't turn heads then I'm sure her lovely voice and skillful playing of those silver bells will do the trick. ;)

As always, if you would like a chance at winning this li'l cutie then all you have to do is head on over to the Tickled Pink blog and leave a comment there. And there are plenty more Lil Christmas sneaks coming this week, all leading up to their release in the Tickled Pink store where they will be available in both digi and rubber... I can't wait for you to see them all!

Well, I'm going get going, hope you all have a fabulous day!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (stripe and houses), My Mind's Eye (Tres Jolie blues)
digi stamp- Lil Lolita Christmas Evie
stamp- Paper Trey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Fiskars border punch
Hero Arts felt poinsettia
Shabby Green Door twine
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20, R24
hair- E35, E37, E57, E59, E79
eyes- BG11, BG15, BG18
clothes- E40, E41, 0, YG03, YG25, YG17, G19, G28, G29, E44, E47, E49, R27, R29, E09, BG05, BG23, BG18YG45, C00, C0, C1

19 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the row of houses and the colors you've used.

Jennifer

Me said...

Beautiful card,great coloring as always,love the paper and the sentiment.

Grtzz Marjon

Nancy Thomas said...

Very cute and fun card Amy. BTW, I am hoarding this OA house paper that was in the prize you sent me!

Renkata said...

Amazing layout with this adorable Evie and DP .
Fab work Amy!

Maria Therese said...

perfect paper for this card!! Gorgeous details and coloring and the lil lolita is so cute!

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy, She is so darn adorable! I love the way you colored her dress. I of course love the colors that you used and the papers are indeed perfect for this. Wow, what an adorable Christmas card. Where did you get the twine from? I keep seeing it on everyone's projects and stuff and I just love it. I love the card that you sent me that has the green on it too. Have a super great fantastic two days off. I am playing myself today. yay! Hugs, Lisa

chrilvian said...

ooooo she is so cute
great work

Leanne said...

Very pretty!! Love the scene you created. She's adorable and I love the colors that you've colored her in. TFS Amy, have a great day!!

Shazza said...

how adorable x

~* steph :) *~ said...

oh amy, i love this card! the colors are yummy, and i love the little neighborhood scene. evie is styling in her holiday dress, love it! thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day!
yay, glad my envelope got to you safely!
*hugs* steph :)

Alyssa S said...

So sweet! Your coloring is divine! I love the bakers twine tied through the flower.

Shirley N said...

Everybody's gotta make a "my house to your house" card for Christmas and I'll probably have to case you on this one, Amy, thanks for the inspiration! Beautiful card, love it! Have a great Sunday!

Karyn S said...

this is gorgeous! I love evie and the papers and colours you have used are fabulous!!

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE this Amy - so fresh and fun - just like YOU!
xXx

Shelby Goolsby said...

Adorable image. I love the colors and the way you use paper to create scenes...you are the best at it.
Hugs, Shelby

Juls said...

gorgeous, love the colours and the layout! Just everything really! Hugs Juls

Alice said...

so sweet! perfect pp for this image. LOVE IT!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is beautiful, Amy! How do you always find perfect papers for your images? Amazing!

WickedPixie said...

I LOVE all of these new TP stamps and I LOVE the cards you are making with them! This one is perfection! I had to look to see who the paper was from and I didn't even recognize that OA piece, you used it in such a fabulous way!! Now I wish I'd bought some of it! :-)Traci