Thursday, November 18, 2010

I believe...

Well I was disappointed by Walmart yet again. I went up after work and still no Glee Christmas. :(
I'm thinkin' it's going to have to wait 'til Monday when I can make the trip down to the 'big city'. At least there if one of the big box stores doesn't have it I can just cruise on over to one of the others until I find that elusive cd! ;)

Ok, so my card today features a super cute Lili of the Valley Christmas stamp. I love how this little guy looks like he is pretending to be Santa taking a one-on-one ride with ol' Rudolph there. And while I've had him for a few months now, it wasn't until I got these great 'I Believe' papers, with those fun reindeer, that I finally knew what to do with him. It was a perfect match! I also got my sentiment from the little barcode strip off the bottom of the sheet of paper... talk about being resourceful! LOL :)

Anywho... I guess I should go get ready for the day. TTYL! Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (stripe, reindeer, green), Pink Paislee (red dot)
stamp- Lili of the Valley (Baby's first Christmas)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink

ribbon
Fiskars border punch
Kaiser Craft pearls
White puff paint
Sakura clear glaze pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
clothes/reindeer- R29, R59, E18, BG0000, BG10, BG11, E40, E41, 0, E30, E31, E35, E42, E43, E44, R20

27 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

That image is SOOOO CUTE ! Also love the pearls that seam to be spread all over with no particular order, like children toys after a few hours of play!

Helene said...

He's really cute, I love the way you cololred him!
Hugs
Hélène

♥Rach♥ said...

Adorable! Great layout and love the bow!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

This is so cute and the sentiment is perfect for a little boy who believes in Father Christmas.

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy this is just adorable! I love this stamp and you are so right about the paper! Perfection! LOVE, LOVE IT! Our Hastings has the CD! Would you like me to mail you one today? I think you would get it by Saturday and then unless you need to go to the big city you wouldn't have to. It could be your X-mas present from me! Hugs, Lisa

Angela said...

Oh this is so adorable Amy. I love this image and those papers are just too cute!! Hope you find your CD!!
Hugs:)
Angela

*Michaela* said...

Oh, how adorable!!!!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love the LOTV image - I broke down and ordered some of these cute stamps too. You are right - that paper fits him perfectly.

Niki Estes said...

So cute! I love LOTV, too, and your card is so cute!

Renkata said...

so holly and cute card Amy.

Christine said...

This is so cute, Amy! I just love visiting your blog, you always have such adorable creations!

Cristina said...

This is too adorable for words!! I love it!

Rosa Forino said...

che buffa questa immagine grazie per avermi regalato un sorriso in questa giornata piovosa ciao

Jacilynn said...

this is adorable. I love LOTV images. fabulous papers!

Mette said...

Awww Amy - this is super cute. Love your papers and colouring and he is one sweet guy. Totally FAB

Hugs, Mette

Jeanet van der Lee said...

Love this cute stamp, your card is amazing! Hugs, Jeanet

RiNNE said...

Sooo very sweet! That stamp is GREAT and I love all the elements & also the sketch! Terrific creation!

Shirley N said...

Ohhh, I love this Amy! He is just adorable and I love your red coloring!

Srushti said...

The image is really cutee....

~* steph :) *~ said...

sooooo adorable, amy!! i love that super sweet image and love how you used the paper title as your sentiment. it's so cute. thanks for sharing and have a fabulous friday and weekend! *hugs* steph :)

Unknown said...

This is so sweet! Great layout too, Amy! Wonderful job!

Creative Grammie said...

Your card is so adorable!

Larisa said...

So much good job! The image's colouring is fantastic as always!!!

chrilvian said...

aaaaah adorable

Alice said...

hee... that stamp is one of the cutest! love love love this adorable card, Amy!

Robin said...

Super cute! Love this one! Robin

WickedPixie said...

Oh my goodness - this is SO adorable! What a cute, cute image - I swear, I spend more money after seeing your blog than anything else! You should get commissions form all the companies you use! :-)Traci