Monday, November 1, 2010

A little birdie told me we've got winners!

Hiya sweeties!

Today is release day over at All That Scraps and that means Darby & Pudge, Penelope & Juniper are all available in the store now! It also means that I've got some candy winners to announce as well. ;)

So without further ado, the winners are......... (drum roll please)...........

Penelope & Juniper- #73 Leanne

Darby & Pudge- #22 Angelique (anlou)

Congratulations ladies! Please email me at pete_danger@hotmail.com with your mailing addys and I will get the candy right off to ya! :)

Thanks to everyone who played along and before you know it we will be celebrating Sweet November's first birthday with a special release and of course fun give-aways so be sure to keep checking back for that!

I've got a quick little card using Juniper that I made to ease me back into Christmas card mode... from here to the big day that is what I'll be mainly concentrating on. I've got big plans to put my Christmas music on my ipod to help set the mood. AND I can't wait for the Glee Christmas album to come out on the 16th so I can rock out to that too! LOL

Ok, well... I'm off to get as many things crossed off of my to-do list as I can today. Hope your week is starting of on a high note! Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (green and brown), Paper Source 2007 catalog cover (berry print)
stamps- Sweet November (Juniper), American Crafts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox dark brown, Versamark clear
American Crafts Zing white embossing powder
Kaiser Craft gems
ribbon
Copic markers-
R27, R29, E09, N5, N7, N9, YR24, YR14, YR18

27 comments:

Marley said...

Beautiful card! That birdy is so cute xx Marley

Robin said...

will hit the shop later!! Gorgeous little card and great idea on the Xmas music.... November now so can get away from the Oct. goules!

Me said...

Gorgeous card,love the birdie.

Grtzz Marjon

Larisa said...

Congratulations for lucky girls!!! )
Nice card) The bird is so cute))

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. OMWord Juniper looks so pretty in red. I love this card and the way that Juniper is perched on your bow is such an awesome idea. I really love it. Have a great Monday. Hugs, Lisa

{VICKI} said...

love the card

♥Rach♥ said...

Congrats ladies!!! Love the little birdie in red, he's really stunning :0)

Michelle said...

What a cute birdy...I don't usually like birds but yours are so cute!

martina's kaartjes said...

This is pretty, love the color combo ! great card !
greetings, martina
x

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.

That card is so cute. Love the little birdie.

Leanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leanne said...

YAY!! Thanks a bunch Amy!! Thanks Rachel for letting me know via FB! haha...
I love this card with Juniper, the red is super vibrant and her details are awesome. I can't wait to ink them both up. Hope you had a fantastik Halloween. Thanks again for sharing your awesome stamps with us. Have a wonderful Monday! BIG Hugs,

~* steph :) *~ said...

congrats to the winners!
what a sweet card, amy! love the festive colors and prints and the adorable birdie :)! thanks for sharing and have a great day!! *hugs* steph :)

Sudha said...

Lovely. Love the cute birdie.

Rosa Forino said...

card meravigliosa congratulazioni alle vincitrici kiss

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! :)

Mimi said...

Gorgeous card! Can feel the holiday spirit is starting to bloom! ;)

donna mikasa said...

Congrats, ladies! Have fun with your prizes!
Love your adorable card--Juniper's a cutie, and you're so clever to use that catalog cover!

Joy said...

wow...what a sweet card. love the colors used. have a wonderful day!

Danni said...

What a cute, sweet card!

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my i can't believe if won
thank you so m uch sweetie
leanne congrats to you to
i just love the card that you've made hun
i'm of now to send a e-mail
hugs angelique

RiNNE said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Yay! What a wonderful card!! I love the richness of the brown and red together!! And you make me want to buy more sentiments. It's perfect!! Especially in white ink!

Alice said...

congrats to the winners! love your cute card, too! =)

Stamping Cafe said...

Congrats to the winners, enjoy!!

This is stunning, Amy! Juniper is so pretty in red... oh my!! Love everything about this, you ROCK girl!!

Have a beautiful week!

Unknown said...

This is such gorgeous card, Amy! Great color combo! Never thought of putting these two colors togethe....looks fab!!

Juls said...

too cute! Loving the little red bird! HUgs Juls

WickedPixie said...

This is SO pretty! I knew right away that Juniper (and Pudge) deserved their own cards! They are so adorable! :-)Traci