Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sweet Holiday Wishes

Hey there, hi there, ho there!

Raise your hand if you enjoyed the Glee wedding... me, me, me! I couldn't help but get a little choked up during it and I loved all the songs they did. But waaahhhhh about Kurt... I don't want to spoil anything but man, sectionals is going to be quite interesting this year. :(

Ok, so today we've got a brand new challenge over at All That Scraps to make some tags. I used the Sweet November Christmas Babies and simply stamped them on kraft cardstock for my set of gift tags. Then I was inspired to make a card to go along with them using Cookie & Milk Girl. I mixed up a couple different paper lines from October Afternoon because I thought it would be fun to have not only the cookies represented but the different kitchen appliances you would use while making all those Christmas treats. :)

Remember, every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered and in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm est and only one entry per person please!

XOXO!



Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Modern Homemaker and Very Merry)
stamps- Sweet November (Christmas baby Cookies and milk girl), Kraftin Kimmie (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
The Twinery twine
Doodlebug spatula brad
Ranger Stickles
Sakura clear glaze pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- E15, E17, E19, E18
clothes- E50, E30, 0, R24, R29, E07, G05, G07, G19, E31, E34, R05, R08, YG03, YG25, B0000, B000, BG10, BG11, BG32

22 comments:

Larisa said...

Very children's card!!! Love the image! The tegs are so wonderful too))) all is beautiful!

Robin said...

tags are darling and such a good idea!!Robin

RiNNE said...

Oh-so-awesome!!! The card is wonderful and I adore the PP! The tags are simply genius!!! And YES, I thought the wedding was just amazing!!! Poor Kurt though :(.

Andrea C said...

the card is gorgeous, love the gingerbread men and the tags are just adorable (love them) x

cowboydutrem said...

That card is beautiful! Although, it is very strange to me that there's green on the cookies!

Cassie_lu said...

what sweet little tags. i really like how the lined image looks on the kraft and background by some color.

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is gorgeous and I just love those tags. TFS.

Rosa Forino said...

che bella card i tag poi sono meravigliosi... ciao

Leanne said...

O so freekin kewt Amy!! The tags are perfect. And the card is adorbable! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Shaela said...

these are darling!!

Sudha said...

lovely works dear.
Hey Amy, check ur mail dear, I send u a mail.

Unknown said...

these are wonderful, amy...awesome job on this week's challenge!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card and tags ♥♥

Unknown said...

So lovely card & tags! Thanks for sharing. Happy Thanksgiving :)

Joy said...

great ideas for the tags! those are just so cute! love the card too and I just love seeing your creations! so much fun! hope you have a wonderful THANKSGIVING!!!

Sandy Ang said...

What a beautiful card !

Angie said...

gorgeous creations Amy! And since you are one of the only true GLEE fans that i know, I just finished watching the last episode and OMG! I loved it, but Kurt can't LEAVE!!! NOOOO! He's my favorite! I can't wait til next week to see what's gonna happen! Oh, and the wedding made me totally jealous; I would LOVE a wedding like that!

~* steph :) *~ said...

super cute card, amy! love the DPs and the twine. love your kraft tags too. thanks for sharing and hope you have a happy thanksgiving! *hugs* steph :)

donna mikasa said...

Hello from Kauai! Love your idea for the tags--pure genius! I may have to borrow your idea for some quick tags. And your card is pretty gosh darn cute, too!

The Glee wedding was touching and rockin' at the same time! Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!

gobeagirl said...

Yay, I can use my computer again. This card is super sweet. I just love your colors and everything. Your tags are so fun! What a great idea. I have to admit that in the last few years I have gotten lazy with my tags of the presents, but this has convinced me to go that extra for everyone. Hope you are having an awesome day. Hugs,Lisa

WickedPixie said...

I know it took me forever to get here!! I LOVE your tags!! You make simple and easy still adorable and special!! And that card...Perfection! You know with all of you fab use of that OA paper I had to search and search until I found someplace that still had it in stock (especially tough was the piece with the Christmas houses on it!) and now it is on it's way so I will be CASEing some of your fab cards if that ok!? :-)Traci

Alice said...

darling card and tags. LOOOOOOOVE your cute images, girl!