Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lil Christmas Hop

Hello, hello!

Today we are wrapping up this fabulous week of Lil Christmas goodness with a super fun blog hop at Tickled Pink Stamps! If you are arriving here from Tori's blog then you are right on track. If not then you will want to be sure and head on over to the TPS blog for a full list of all the participating blogs because there are stamps hidden on some of the blogs today! If you leave comments at each stop along the way you'll have a chance at winning new Lads and Lolitas all for yourself!! :)

And who wouldn't want some of these awesome stamps? They are perfect for creating Christmas cards with just a bit of a quirky, cool attitude... gotta love it!
For my card today I went all 'big head' and combined the Lilith and Luca digis. Doesn't it look like that sly Luca is trying to trade a kiss under the mistletoe for one of those gifts in Lilith's sack? Something tells me that he's in for a surprise though, she's definitely got a look in her eyes... LOL! ;)

And great news... all six of the Lil Christmas Lads and Lolitas are now available at the Tickled Pink store!

Alrighty, time for me to send you on to Angela's blog for even more Tickled Pink Christmas fun!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper/ die cut sentiment- Basic Grey (jovial)
digi stamps- Tickled Pink (Lil Christmas Lilith and Luca)
Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Creative Cafe rub on stitches
Paper Trey Ink twine
Pebbles glitter candy dots
Ranger Liquid Pearls
EK Success gold pen
Copic markers:
Lilith skin- E000, E00, E11, R20, R24
hair- E44, E47, E49, E79
eyes- YG67, G28, G29
clothes- R05, R08, E09, R59, R89, YG03, YG95, YG97, YG99, E40, E41, 0
Luca skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- T5, T7, T9
eyes- E35, E57, E59
clothes- R08, R59, R89, E18, YG67, G28, G29, E44, E47, E49, E50, E30, YG03, YG67, E40, E41, 0

49 comments:

Kylie said...

Awww - how cute are these two together! Another gorgeous creation!
Hugs
Kylie

Silvie Z said...

Oh my, this is amazing! These two together!!! Fantastic coloring, Amy! Love this card!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx

Anonymous said...

Wow these images are fab! Your card is stunning
Yvonne x

Renkata said...

ohh what a holly jolly cheeky :) card.
Grteat design Amy!

Debra said...

This is fantastic! I need to merge more digi's! TFS

xdebrax@yahoo.com

alethea said...

Oh I just love how you have put these two together.. It looks fantastic!!!

Tabitha said...

Wow you did an amazing job coloring them. I really like your card, thanks for sharing.

gobeagirl said...

Hi again. hehee, We I looked at your wonderful card the first thing that came to my mind was (in an accent of course) " No, you dident!" This is super cute and I am always happy to see your talent and how you put it to use. THis is great. Hugs, Lisa
WOW girl, I just noticed that you are almost at 1000 followers. You rock! heehee

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fabulous card. TFS.

Leanne said...

Always love the big heads, and this one does not disappoint. I love the scene and how Luca is trying to sneak a kiss.. Awesome card Amy!!! Too fun!! Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Fabulous coloring and designing Amy!
Pam Going Postal

Shazza said...

wow I love how you put them together, fabulous card x

WickedPixie said...

Amy, what a great eye catching card - and I LOVE the story you created, too! :-)Traci

Chelle said...

I love how you put the two of them together.

Tonia said...

I really like how you combined the two images! Great job!

RiNNE said...

Oh wow! The color is just sooooo amazing! Lovely sketch -- awesome stitching!

~* steph :) *~ said...

oo, very romantic card! i love the big head digis colored up wonderfully. beautiful papers! thanks for sharing! *hugs* steph :)

yvon said...

Ooh, look at those two. I guess the are naugthy. Gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Scrappychick said...

Such a cute and naughty pair! Perfect together :)

Loz said...

oh.. I was hanging out for the hop to point me this way and your card is Awesome!! I love this!! ♥

Karen said...

Oh wow... love the way you have combined two really sweet images!

Alyssa S said...

Awww, what a sweet little duo!

Tanya said...

As always, your card is awesome!

Kylie said...

I think they 'both' look like they're up to something! Love the way you've put these 2 together. Very creative Amy and your colouring is awesome as always.

Hugs, Kylie xo

Zarah said...

Fabulous! Your colouring is impeccable and that card is fab!

Karyn S said...

OMG - this is so funky and stylish! you are amazing with digis! gorgeous card!!!

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Amy - you are just waaaayyyyy too clever girl!
xXx

Emma and Susan said...

WOWWWWWwwwwww girl!!! I just love how you put these two together....FAB!!!! Your colouring is amazing!!!
Big hugs
Emma
xxx

Crafty Jenn said...

I love this Amy! And Lilith is finally smiling!....slighty sly-ish. ;)

The big-head combo turned out great!

<3 Jenn

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh my lord these are just gorgeous Amy. I love them. Gorgeous colouring as always. Great job.
mwah
Trace

Tasha said...

So awesome! The colouring is so deep and rich! Fantasic card Amy
love tasha xx

SannaS said...

WOW!!!! Brilliant card!!!! Love love love it!!! =)
Hugs, SannaS

silvia said...

LOVE Luca and Lilith together on your card!! Great job!!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card - perfect modern christmas card!

Bron said...

Ooooo WOW I love this card. Such a clever thing arent you?! Hugs from Bron xoxo

Craftdee said...

What a great twist! They look perfect together, and you've done such a great job with this card: I love the naughty and nice reference, but who's who, lol??!! Dee

stephanne said...

Wait a minute now!! Who's in that bag if Luca.... wait now?? Frankie!!?!?!? Some party, eh!! Fabulous big heading, your colouring is incredible!!
hugs, stephanne

motherloves3 said...

What a fabulous card, beautiful colors.
motherloves3@hotmail.com

Emma said...

Oh WOW Amy, this is just Gorgeous! I love how you have combined the two images together!

Maria Therese said...

Awesome match sweetie! Love your coloring and your card!!

xxxtglxxx said...

These two are gorgeous! Your colouring is fab, and this is a very special card! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Lau W said...

Aw wow ! A beautiful creation, such a rich idea !
xxx

Zulma said...

Wow! this is awseome. Love the colouring of the image, good job. The color combo is perfect, nice cars!. Thanks for sharing, Zulma.

Randi WS said...

Like all the others are saying: WOW!! No more words needed, your card is fantastic!!!

Hugs, Randi WS ;)

Heidi Brawley said...

awe how cute to have them together. love your card too.
~heidi brawley

Alice said...

hee... they do make a beautiful couple! beautiful card!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love these two paired up together - perfect for a couple card! :D

Angela said...

How in the world did I miss this?? I was for sure I commenting on this as I really love what you did witht the 2 images!!I love the new Jovial Basic Grey DP, so gorgeous!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Amanda said...

Wow this looks so cheeky Amy!

I love it.
Amanda