Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Fall

Good morning friends... how y'all doing today?

So you may recognize this little gal from the candle decor that I did a few weeks back. Well, I finally burned that entire candle but when I went to throw it out I couldn't bear to throw Birgitta out too so I decided to give her a second home on this card. Having her all colored up and cut out already made this one super quick which was nice too. Gotta love a quick card every now and then! ;)

Well, I wish I had more to chat about with ya but it is just one of those days so I guess I had better go do my thing and check back with you tomorrow.

Hugs!

Supply list:
cardstock- Jillybean Soup kraft and Copic X-Press It
paper- Imaginisce (Apple Cider)
stamp- CC Designs (Swiss Pixie Fall Birgitta)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Paper Trey Ink twine
Martha Stewart border punch
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- E74, E77, E79, E49
clothes- Y38, YR04, YR18, E40, E41, 0, E44, E47, E49, YG93, YG95, YG97, BG0000, BG10, BG11
fence/flowers/grass- E55, E57, E59, Y15, Y35, Y38, E44, E47, E49, G94, G99

22 comments:

Juls said...

this is just so so adorable!!!!! Hugs Juls

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE!!!!!!!! This is soo darn cute!
~Heidi Brawley

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. She looks just as cute on your card as she did on the candle. What a great idea to save her from the end of the road. I love all your fall colors. Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa

Lelia Pierce said...

Gorgeous!

XXX

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for sharing :)

Jacilynn said...

I love that you reused the image. I've done that before. Great card.
Can't wait to get my glee on tonight ;)

Leanne said...

Just as fabulous on a card as the candle holder. I love when that happens! This is a wonderful card Amy! Have a wonderful day!! Hugs,

~* steph :) *~ said...

fabulous fall card, amy! i love how the background DP looks like a fence :). wonderful details and beautiful coloring! thanks for sharing and have a fabulous day! *hugs* steph :)

Nancy Thomas said...

Such a pretty fall card - love the fence with the sunflowers. Have a great day!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card. That is a sweet image. TFS.

Danni said...

how clever to use her again on a card! Adorable!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card! Love the fence going all the way over the card!!

Tonje said...

Cute card. Love that you reused the little girl from your candle.

angelique (anlou) said...

what a cute image
your card is stunning sweetie
the're to little hours in a day
i'm of to go to sleep now
hugs angelique

donna mikasa said...

Clever recycling! I wouldn't have the heart to throw away a beautifully colored image, either! Super cute card!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is beautiful and sweet, Amy! Love your colors and coloring as always, and LOVE the fence going across the whole card!

Creativek(shraddha) said...

Wow your card is amazingly cute!!!I love the sunflowers

kris said...

Gorgeous!! Love the fall colors... very warm and happy!! Fantastic job girl!

WickedPixie said...

You are brilliant! She makes a great card, too! :-)Traci

Unknown said...

beautifully done, amy! love how you've stretched the fence out further...ingenious!

Alice said...

fabulous! so glad that you saved her. beautiful fall card!

RiNNE said...

wow!!!! WOWZA!!!

This card does not look like it was quick to make at all! The scene is gorgeous, and I love your coloring.