Monday, November 15, 2010

We've got birthday winners!

Happy Monday morning to ya... how about we kick this week off with some Birthday Blog Hop winners?! ;)

So did you enjoy this special Sweet Celebration hop? All the gals did such a wonderful job previewing the new stamps... which are now available in the ATS store by the way!

Ok, ok... time to announce the winners... drum roll please....dadadadadadadadadada...

The winner of Darby and Dazzle from Traci's blog is- Leanne
The winner of Birthday Girl from Lisa's blog is- A Scrap Above
The winner of Birthday Boy from my blog is- Tonia
The winner of Penelope and Fiesta from Rinne's blog is- Frea

Congratulations ladies! Please email me at pete_danger@hotmail.com with your mailing addys and I will get your stamps and candy kits sent right off to you!
And thanks again to everyone who played along in the hop this weekend... I have big things planned for SN's second year with plenty of brand new characters just waiting to make their debut! I hope you stick around to welcome them all as they arrive! :)

As for my card today, it features an oldie but a goodie digi stamp from Sweet November's Christmas release last year... Buttons the elf! This little guy still makes me smile so I just couldn't resist making up a quick card with him once again. And I did it completely out of paper scraps from previous projects so that is an added bonus too! LOL

Well, I'll talk at you again tomorrow... later gators!



Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- We R Memorykeepers (Christmas)
digi stamp- Sweet November (Bing-a-ling Elf)
Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
buttons
computer generated sentiment
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
clothes- R05, R08, E08, E44, E47, E49, YG03, YG25, YG67, E40, E41, 0
bear- E31, E33, E35

18 comments:

Dina said...

OMG! He is too cute! Din

♥Rach♥ said...

Congrats Ladies! Love the card, the sentiment is soooo cute ;0)

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is just adorable! As you know he is one of my all time favorites on yours. I am laughing to myself as this is some of the paper I have. I was working on a project yesterday with the snowflake paper. I think your card is just so stinking cute! I love, love the buttons on it. I can't get those. Are they made to be with this paper? Have a great Monday. Hugs, Lisa

Renkata said...

Hi Ammy, this image is so adorable. Lovely card, dear!

Nancy Thomas said...

The card is as merry and bright as that adorable image. Congrats again on your one year anniversary. As you have probably figured out, I love your characters!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is that card. What a sweet image and I love the sentiment.

~* steph :) *~ said...

congrats to the winners!
oh, super cute card, amy! love the colors, papers, image, and those buttons! thanks for sharing and have a great monday! *hugs* steph :)

Shazza said...

congrats to the winners. Adorable card x

Shaela said...

this is adorable!! I love oldie but goodie stamps :)

Maria Therese said...

what a cutie there on your card ♥ Beautiful card Amy!!

Mette said...

Super card Amy. What a cute little guy and I love your papers.
Hugs, Mette

Mimi said...

Congrats to all the winners! What a cutie he is! Love the papers and buttons too! ;)

Leanne said...

O Yay!! I'm so excited!! Thanks Traci and Amy!! I'm now off to order the other stamps. :)
O, what a sweet little elf Amy. And to use up those scraps? Wow, those are some really nice combos. Thanks again and looking forward to Sweet November's coming attractions. Hugs!!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Oh... he is cute! So glad to see him again and I love that teddy of his! :D

Alice said...

awww... too cute. love his little teddy, too!

RiNNE said...

Congrats to the winners!! Thanks for playing along (& for having us, Amy!).

Love this cute elf!! The coloring and PP are superb, and the buttons are a great touch!

WickedPixie said...

Totally, completely adorable! Thanks so much for the reminder about these cute elves from last year! I will add them to my Christmas stamps to use!! :-)Traci

Angela said...

Oh I have go to print him out and use him again this year as he was one of my favorite last year. Thanks for reminding me too. I have so many stamps and with all my new ones coming in weekly from DT I forget all about my older ones and most of them I have never even gotten to use yet.
Love you card Amy and he is in my favorite colors too( Green and brown).
Hugs:)
Angela