Friday, September 23, 2011

Choose your challenge at TPS

TGIF everybody!

Well, I'm a day late in getting this up here on my blog but there is still plenty of time to participate in this week's challenge
over on the Tickled Pink challenge blog and it is your choice to create something with one or more of the following combos: buttons & twine, lace & pattern paper or chipboard & distressing.

Surprise, surprise... I chose to do the lace and pattern paper combo on my card. ;)
This is actually the first time that I've ever used papers by Graphic 45. While they are totally cool looking, most of the time they just don't jive with my usual style. But when I saw the Christmas Emporium line I knew that they would be perfect with this new Victorian Christmas line of Lil Lolita stamps and had to get it. So I inked up Victorian Christina again and this card came together super quick!


And did you know that Kellie is having a BIG sale in the Tickled Pink Store right now? All Pinkette stamps are 50% off and there are also savings of 25%-65% off Lolitas and Lads, Foxes, Kraftin' Kimmie, SOG and more... so check it out!

Alrighty, back to the challenge! If you would like a chance at winning your choice of 1 rubber or 2 digi stamps then why not play along? Don't forget that your card must feature a Tickled Pink stamp in order to qualify for the prize... these include: Lil Lolitas and Lads, Pinkettes, Pink Pets and Cherries. All of which can be found in the Tickled Pink store.

Good luck!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Graphic 45 (Christmas Emporium)
stamp- Tickled Pink (Victorian Christmas Christina)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox chestnut roan
Prima crochet lace
ribbon
Sharpie white marker
EK Success gold pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, E07
eyes- B95, B97, B99
hair- E31, E25, E29, E79
clothes- YG63, YG67, G29, R05, E07, E19, Y11, Y21, Y26, Y28, E50, E40, 0

17 comments:

Mette said...

This is lovely Amy. Love your papers and the lace is scrummy. Super colouring.

Hugs, Mette

Annette Allen said...

very cute Christmas card...love how you colored her dress..

Creations by Shirl said...

More yummy images! This one is super adorable Amy... Love those christmas empoirum papers that you used on this card..... And her coloring is just so perfecto....

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is just beautiful! I love your patterned paper and lace. The colors are just stunning. I think you have found your mojo once again. I hope that you have a great day. I am off to work, but Yay! I have the weekend off again. Hugs, Lisa

RiNNE said...

Beautiful card!! I, too, am hoarding those pp from Graphic 45!!! Heehee! Fab design!

Cindy H. said...

This is just so lovely!! She looks perfect sitting on that beautiful lace.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE This is Beautiful! Love it all!
Hugs, Heidi

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is gorgeous.

Leanne said...

O Amy, this is gorgeous!! I agree with everyone!! It's like she's the picture of Christmas. Gorgeous!!
Have a fabulous weekend!!
:)

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥ Love how you colored the dress!

Regan said...

Amy, this is sublime! That paper is gorgeous! Beautiful coloring, as always, and the lace is such a pretty addition! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Crafty Loops said...

Really beautiful card Amy, I love the lace. Lee xx

Heidi Brawley said...

SQUEAL!!!!! I got my fingers crossed for tomorrows draw too!!! Your blog will be the 1st place I go to tomorrow when I get on line. A lot of times it is the 1st place I go to while eating breakfast. I enjoy waking up to see your Works of Art!!! Brooke was showing off your mermaid card you made her to a friend a couple days ago. She has it hanging in her bedroom!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Heidi

Renkata said...

Such a lovely card.
Love how you pear her with this amazing papers.

Cami said...

Oh Amy, this is a gorgeous card! This image goes perfect with the G45 DPs! She does look victorian with her dress style and your coloring is over the top gorgeous! Well, you are the Copic coloring guru!!! I really love the color of her eyes and the folds in her dress...beautiful dimension! Have wonderful weekend and I'm off to see more your creations I've missed! Hugs, Cami

Juls said...

fabulous!!! I love the layeres and the tags!!! gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Liana Miranda said...

Parabénas a todas as vencedoras !!!!!!!!!