Thursday, September 29, 2011

Winter Wishes

Good morning!

It's day 4 of the digi release reveal week at Some Odd Girl! There are
14 new images coming your way and we are also doing things slightly differently by having some extra fun with this release. Each day, Monday through Friday, we will be revealing 2-3 new digis on the Some Odd Girl challenge blog. Not only do you get to BUY the digis on the day of their reveal, you'll also get a special discount! On the day they are revealed those images will be available in the shop at 25% off but its FOR THAT DAY ONLY!
That means today's reveals will ONLY be available on sale until the next reveals are posted, and then the next batch will be available and on sale tomorrow!
The sale will not be held over so stop back daily to see what's new and snatch them up at the fab sale price. :)

Today I made a card using the gorgeous new Winter Mae digi and I just love everything about her. As soon as I saw that cool outfit she was wearing I envisioned her all decked out in cool blues and creams so I had to search for some papers that would work with that color scheme. Luckily I had some old Sassafras papers that fit my vision exactly.

Now don't forget to head over to the SOG blog and check out the other new cuties that are being previewed and released today, so many fabulous cards to be inspired by!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper/diecuts- Sassafras (Starry Night)
digi stamp- Some Odd Girl (Winter Mae)
stamp- Verve (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Prima bobbin buttons
Creative Cafe rub on stitches
Kaiser Craft pearls
Sharpie white marker
EK Success gold pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R83, W3, W5
eyes- BG96, BG99
hair- E44, E47, E49
clothes- E81, E43, E44, E87, B0000, B91, E40, E41, 0

24 comments:

Trina said...

Amy, I just left the SOG blog to come tell you how beautiful your card is! I just love the colors!

Maria Therese said...

Goooooooooooooregous ♥

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Amy, this card is gorgeous! I love how lively your coloring is.

lalalulapilula said...

Que linda. me encanta. cariƱos Lula
:O)

Unknown said...

This card is gorgeous Amy, love Winter Mae, yes her outfit is so cool :) xxx

Cindy H. said...

Amy, love your adorable card!! The image is really sweet and your coloring - awesome!

kadie said...

Omgooooooodness!! I LOVE HER!!! Beautiful card---all the elements are so perfectly put together. AND GORGEOUS coloring! Another stunner, Amy!

kadie said...

P.S. I can't resist...I'm trying to call dibs on her in your shop, but I keep getting an error. May I please call dibs :) lol

gobeagirl said...

Wow, I thought I liked your first card, but OMWord! This is just adorable! I love her and I wish this was new papers. Love the colors and how you have tied it all together. So pretty. Hugs, Lisa

zelenoye said...

it's really amazing, creates so soft and warm mood, in spite of this is winter card) i really like colours and a girl too) i'm enjoying looking at this card)

Leanne said...

Hello again! :)
O my this is wonderful! I love this image, I might go and grab her. Gorgeous colors and look at all those wonderful snowflakes. Very pretty!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is gorgeous. I love those buttons.

Crafty Loops said...

I love those buttons, how cute. Your card is really beautiful. Lee x

Mette said...

Stunning card Amy. Totally love the colours and the sweet image :).

Hugs, Mette

corryskaart said...

hoi amy
wat een mooie kaart en wat mij opvalt is dat het gezicht heel mooi naar voren komt omdat het iets feller gekleurd is,dus top!
groetjes van corry

Andrea said...

She is so gorgeous - I love the way you've coloured her image, and her boots look fab. The papers are lovely too.
Love, Andrea xx

Tracey Feeger said...

It has been a long time since I commented on your blog. First of all - what a fabulous card. Love the snow flakes everywhere and go to love the colour combo. perfect colouring as always. Sorry I have not been to say "hello" for a while. Looks like things are all still gorgeous here.
mwah
Trace

yvon said...

This is just gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Cor* said...

ooooooooooo AMY, she is totally walking in a winter wonderland! Totally Remarkable!

Nancy Thomas said...

So-o-o pretty - her eyes just glow.

kris said...

OMGosh!! this one makes my list too!!! GORGEOUSness!! Love the subtle colors... i'm in such awe.... =D

Kelly Schelske said...

My gosh, your coloring is fabulous Amy, gorgeous card, love the colors!

Juls said...

so soft and pretty with a gorgeous wintery feel!!! I love all the circle detail!! Hugs Juls

RiNNE said...

So pretty!! Your coloring and shading are stellar, my friend!! And, shut up!!! Is that eye shadow?!! ;) ;) ;)

The colors and elements are perfect! Btw, I watched the first episode on New Girl! Hilarious!!! I love Zoey Deschanel!