Monday, September 26, 2011

A hauntingly cool surprise!

Hey guys (please scroll down for my Sister Stamps preview... thanks!)

So you remember the fantastic set of Halloween digis that Tickled Pink debuted last year, don't you? Weeeellll... great news for all my fellow fans of rubber, the original set of four Lil Haunts are now available in rubber! That's right, Vampire Lilith, Witch Lylah, Ghost Willow and Frankenstein Frankie are all ready to get truly inky. :)
And the best part is... no waiting! You can find them in
the Tickled Pink Store right now!

It's true that digis are great sometimes, especially if you want to play and manipulate the size or orientation of an image but to be honest I don't ever feel like I actually 'have' an image until I've got that wonderful little piece of rubber snuggled safely away in my binders, LOL!

To celebrate this occasion I decided to ink up Lil Frankie. I just love this guy! He's got a pretty cool attitude for a monster and kinda brings to mind a Halloween hipster. Which of course meant I had to pair him up with these great Spookville papers because they have a great retro vibe too. ;)

For more info and great card inspiration be sure to head on over to the Tickled Pink blog today.

Thanks for stopping by and happy haunting!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- We R Memorykeepers (Spookville)
stamp- Tickled Pink (Lil Haunt Frankie)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox black pigment
Doodlebug twine
Making Memories pumpkin die cut
Copic markers:
skin- G20, G40, G82
hair- N5, N7, N9
eyes- B000, B00, B02
clothes- V20, V25, V99, W0, W1, 0, E97, E99, YR18, YR04, W5, W7, W9, BV25

15 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love that image.

Creations by Shirl said...

Oooh this one is awesome.... love the image and cute fun Halloween papers too..
Have a great day Amy~
Big hugs to you :)

Crafty Loops said...

I completely agree Amy, there is nothing like having the stamp in your hand. I have only ever bought one digi! Does that make me an odd ball?? Love this card and the image is fantastic. Lee x

Juls said...

this is fantabulous!! Love all the layers, and your torn edge! Hugs Juls

Cindy H. said...

What a cool image and I love your card!!

chrilvian said...

oooooooo he is halloweencool
love it

Chelsea said...

Great card! Love all of the details!

Leanne said...

Hi Amy!
Fantastic news!! Thanks for sharing. :)
Whoo hoo, this card is awesome! I love the color combo, especially how his green skin, blue eyes and black hair go so well with his fun outfit. Those papers are fun and that pumpkin cracks me up!
Have a gr8 Monday! :)

SuiLan said...

Hi Amy, Cute image and I love all the different papers you used. It adds so much texture.

Annette Allen said...

hey this is my kind of guy...

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulously spooky Amy!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is just so adorable. I love lil Frankie and his very angry looking pumkin. As always great coloring and awesome papers to go with it. Loving your videos. I watch them and then half the time I forget to tell you until I've watched two or three in a row. Hope you had a great day. Hugs, Lisa

Cami said...

Oh boy, isn't this one cool card?!!! This "Frankie" is kinda cute in his own way and I love your coloring and the colors. I've watched your videos and so glad I can keep going back to them. Have a wonderful week!

Isa said...

An other fabulous card !! I love all cards you make !!! Artist !!!

Thanks for your imagination :)

RiNNE said...

I am loving his skin and those haunted houses by him!! Fabulous design!