Sunday, September 25, 2011

Things are gonna get cuh-razy

up in here! ;)

Hey guys, I'm just popping in real quick because I've got loads to do this coming week with lots of fun and exciting previews to share, and it's all starting tomorrow! There will be multiple posts going up some days but there is no help for it and I promise that they are all exciting and totally worth checking out so I hope you don't miss out on any of the fun. We are definitely going to be wrapping up this month of September with tons of stamping goodness! :)

And this little card is a result of all my work preparing for previews and what not. I needed a card for today but couldn't spend a ton of time on it so this had to be really simple and quick to color. I ended up pulling out a set of clear stamps that I got more for scrappin' than cards and 'made it work'.

Ok, seriously... I've got to go get busy, busy, busy!
Have a good one my friends!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Jenni Bowlin (floral), Cosmo Cricket (green), My Mind's Eye (polka dot), Making Memories (cream)
stamps- Lilybee Designs (This&That set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown
buttons
ribbon
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E25, E27, E29, E41
clothes- E81, 0
background- W00, E40, 0

23 comments:

Hlora said...

It is fantastic! Very nice image! Love this sentiment too) Very nice papers are used again!

Renkata said...

ohhh Amy,
this card is so precious.
Love it.

~amy~ said...

What a super darling card...love love love the mix of colors and patterns!

Cindy H. said...

Your quick card is so darn cute!! I can still the magic you create with your Copics :) Looking forward to your previews this coming week!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

I love the vintagey image and the button embellishments. So sweet!

Lau W said...

Oh this is very nice, lovely card !
xxx

Teresa Carini said...

I love that image! and beautiful colors of the card!

Juls said...

fabby!!! Love the gorgeous vintage feel to this, great combo of papers, gorgeous image, and the button detail is just fabulous!! Hugs Juls

Rhonda Miller said...

Aww, what a cute card.

gobeagirl said...

OMWord Amy! I can't believe this was a 'simple quick' card. I love it! I love the vintage looking little girls as well. They look like the dolls that my Mom sews clothes for.. lol... I love, love the paper combo and everything. Have a great Sunday and don't work too hard. lol... Hugs, Lisa

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the images Amy~ pretty color/combo and gorgeous papers as always... Can't wait to know what's going on! Hummmmm more excitement!

Isa said...

What a simple and a precious card !!

RiNNE said...

So precious and pretty. I love the vintage feel! So perfect for sisters and best friends. Love those buttons going down the side.

Andrea said...

Such a gorgeous card - the image is so sweet! It reminds me of the books I used to read when I stayed at my Nan's in school holidays when I was little! LOL!
Have a fabulous week - I look forward to seeing some of what you're up to!
Love, Andrea xx

Mette said...

Ah Amy - this is lovely sweetie. Love the image and papers used. :)

Hugs, Mette

corryskaart said...

hoi amy
wat een schatje van een kaart erg mooi van kleur en een meer dan mooi stempel,ik zou willen dat ik heel rijk was dan wist i wel wat te kopen,namelijk een heleboel digi's :-)))
groetjes van corry

SuiLan said...

I love the vintage look of this card Amy. I would love to try and create one myself. Something I haven't done before. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

yvon said...

Fab vintage card.
Hugs, Yvon

Anne-Marie said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty....love it!

Becky Dunham said...

Oh I LOVE this! What an adorable image and I love the way you colored it and the papers you used around it!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, Amy! Cant' wait to see all the previews! I know they will be fabulous! You work is always so flawless!

Leanne said...

Aw, you make easy look so hard. hehehe.. Love this cute stamp, and the card came together terrifically. Love the vintage feel.
Don't forget to breathe ok? LOl!
Have a wonderful day! :)

Annette Allen said...

aww this is just too sweet.