Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The moon laughs and whispers...

Isn't that a great line?

Morning friends!
Today we are doing a review preview of some of the newest stamps just released over at All That Scraps. I took this as the perfect reason to ink up Joe Joe the Werewolf once again. ;)
His sweet expression gets me every time and I love that despite him being a 'big, bad, scary Halloween monster' it looks like he's way more afraid of the black cat there than it is of him. Part of that may be because I have a tendency to color Joe Joe up so that he resembles my little Yorkie, who is hardly a frightening beast, LOL!
The card layout is pretty simple since my mojo is still on walk-about, so I relied heavily on the cool Fancy Pants papers to do most of the work for me. Heck, that great sentiment even came on one of the sheets in the paper pad.

Well, considering how close we are getting to the month of October and all of the Halloween goodness that comes with it Joe Joe and the rest of his SN Fiendish Friends are jumping at the chance to play on even more cards before the season ends. :)

Ok, time for me to scoot...thanks for stopping by!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Fancy Pants (October 31st)
stamp- Sweet November (Joe-Joe the Werewolf), CC Designs (Halloween Scene), Basic Grey (cat)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox black pigment
Pebbles candy dots
Copic markers:
YR00, E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59
clothes- Y38, YR04, YR18, R05, C5, C7, C9
cat- C5, C7, C9, YG25
moon- Y0000, Y000, Y00, 0

31 comments:

chrilvian said...

oooooo he is so cute
great coloring

Sudha said...

Wow very pretty.

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is so fun Amy!!

corryskaart said...

hoi amy
wat heb je een leuke en lieve kaart gemaakt
groetjes van corry

Виола said...

beautiful! interesting idea

Lau W said...

Oh superb !!! Love all autumn colors, and the little cat is very nice !
xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is fangtastic. TFS.

Nancy Thomas said...

Joe Joe couldn't be skeery if he tried!! So cute and furry - I love that big fat moon in the background.

Anne B. said...

What a cute werewolf! Your coloring is excellent.

Annette Allen said...

Awwwwww i love it...

Creations by Shirl said...

Joe joe is darn cute Amy~
He is a very happy wolf and his pretty cat friend is been inquisitive.... Luv the papers too... Fab card...

Cindy H. said...

Joe Joe's adorable face and your beautiful coloring sure make me smile!!

Anne-Marie said...

What a great card...love the image and the papers are lovely...great layout, too!

Dotty Jo said...

Great card Amy! I tried to come up with a corny werewolf quip but could only manage 'just wanted to tell you howl wonderful this card is'! So, so sorry, Jo x

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG I LOOOOOOVE this!!!! Joe Joe looks AWESOME!!!! Seeing your awesome creation brightens my very sad day!!!! hugs, Heidi Brawley

Danni said...

Very cute, made me smile!

Digi Darla said...

Well done card. Your coloring is super wow! Can't say enough about it :).
XXX~Darla
(who would love a visit sometime over at digidarla.com :)

kris said...

cute cute cute and i LOVE it!! gorgeous coloring on Joe joe!! =D

yvon said...

He's so adorable.
Hugs, Yvon

Crafty Loops said...

Oh my word, I think he's so cute. This card is brilliant Amy and I love the poem too. Lee x

gobeagirl said...

Amy I think Joe Joe is so terribly adorable. I can see why you love coloring him like your doggy. :O) I am thinking a little Glee in your life tonight just might get the mojo flowing...... If not at least you'll have had a great hour of new entertainment. Love your card even if you think it is a simple design. lol.. Hope you had a great day. I am still beat, but pushing through. Hugs, Lisa

Kelly Schelske said...

That is so adorable Amy!

RiNNE said...

Funtabulous card!!! Love the way you colored the furry cutie (maybe a tutorial on how to color fur when you have a chance?). Likin' the Victorian feel of the papers!

Leanne said...

He's awesome Amy! I love the cat too. U have the best papers and I'm not seeing any lost mojo here. Hope all is well with you. :)

Unknown said...

Awww how fabulous, love the colours and Joe the warewolf is so so cute... errm or should I say spooky he he , love it xxx

AmyJRockstar said...

I cannot believe you colored that! It's so perfect, I thought for sure that it was printed. Love the awesome little quip as well. You did a great job on this!

Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

donna mikasa said...

Love Joe Joe! From his cute expression to his furry tummy and too small shirt! Too cute!

Marley said...

Oh he is so cute! i love how you colored him! hugs Marley

Ida said...

What a fun card. Halloween is a favorite holiday of mine and you really captured all the fun and thrill of the holiday with this card.

Zima said...

Great card!

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Lovely mix of papers!! Hugs Juls