Thursday, September 29, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Hey guys (please scroll down for my SOG preview... thanks!)

Well, it Thursday and that means we have a new challenge
over on the Tickled Pink challenge blog. This week we are feeling frosty and want to see some winter inspired cards.

I used the new Lil Victorian Christmas Ivy from the Victorian Christmas line of Lil Lolita stamps because with her fabulous coat, bonnet and fur muff she was ideal for the winter theme. Not only that but I also wanted to do a quick video on how I color up white clothes which you can see here or over on the Color Me Copic blog.

Alrighty, back to the challenge! If you would like a chance at winning your choice of 1 rubber or 2 digi stamps then why not play along? Don't forget that your card must feature a Tickled Pink stamp in order to qualify for the prize... these include: Lil Lolitas and Lads, Pinkettes, Pink Pets and Cherries. All of which can be found in the Tickled Pink store.

Good luck!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- We R Memory Keepers (Merry January)
stamps- Tickled Pink (Lil Victorian Christmas Ivy), Inkadinkado (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
Kaiser Craft pearls
EK Success gold pen
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
eyes- BG93, BG96, BG99
hair- E31, E25, E59
clothes- YG93, YG95, YG97, Y13, BG11, BG75, BG18, YG99, E81, 0, W0, E40, E41

25 comments:

lalalulapilula said...

¡¡ bellĂ­simo !!. Lula. :O)

Unknown said...

Awww how sweet, this is gorgeous Amy, love the colours and as always your colouring is stunning :) love it xx

Anonymous said...

Wow! Amy, just found you through Blog hopping, and surely this is an awesome place for card makers and lovers :) joining you :)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE your card is very adorable! love it!!! My morning inspiration spot!!! Awwwe!!
Hugs, Heidi

Cindy H. said...

This is so lovely!! I'll be watching your video on Color Me Copic :)

Creations by Shirl said...

So pretty Amy~
Love how you colored her up to match up with the awesome papers that you used in the bg..... they matched up perfectly....
TFS about SOG I know Kristy has some pretty digi's their but for some reason I had problems in down loading them and couldn't open up the files that she sent over to me..... I was bombed out about that, I really like all of them....Anhwho.....

Creations by Shirl said...

So pretty Amy~
Love how you colored her up to match up with the awesome papers that you used in the bg..... they matched up perfectly....
TFS about SOG I know Kristy has some pretty digi's their but for some reason I had problems in down loading them and couldn't open up the files that she sent over to me..... I was bombed out about that, I really like all of them....Anhwho.....

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous work Amy, love the pretty colour combo you've chosen, Jo x

gobeagirl said...

Amy this turned out so pretty! As you know this is some of my favorite papers. I think Ivy looks so pretty with her white cape. Loved the video as well. Got to watch it last night. :O) Love this card! Have a great Thursday. Hugs, Lisa

Jas said...

Sooo cute! Watched the videos too...thanks! Love,love all your coloring techniques! TFS!

Rhonda Miller said...

Gorgeous!!! TFS.

Leanne said...

Hi Amy!
Can't wait to see the video. I love the card, the colors are so pretty and yes she is definitely a Christmas girl. TFS!

Sara H said...

This is adorable!!! Love the pretty papers that you´ve used!!! And your colouring is perfect!

Crafty Loops said...

Awwww shes so pretty. Stunning card. Lee xx

Tindaloo said...

stunning card and coloring :)

Mette said...

This is beautiful Amy. Loving those colours and lovely papers.

Hugs, Mette

Shirley N said...

Beautiful coloring Amy, your video was fabulous! Thanks so much for doing them, you are a sweetheart!

Regan said...

Amy, I have never met a project of your I didn't LOVE! This is gorgeous! Your coloring is top-notch as always and I am envious of the never-ending supply of fabulous designer papers you seem to be in possession of! :) Love the layout too! Amazing creation! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Cor* said...

EEEK As always love how your colors POP!! Great design! Lurving your papers!

Nancy Thomas said...

Gasp!!! Seriously, this is gorgeous. Love her white cape - it is a real standout with those beautiful papers.

kris said...

i love me some non-traditional color Christmas cards and this one make smy list! Beautiful!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh she's beautiful Amy!

Juls said...

STUNNING!!! your colouring is amazing! Love your LO and the gorgeous combo of papers! Hugs Juls

SuiLan said...

Wow Amy, you are so good at coordinating the colors to use. Your cards always come out so beautiful.

RiNNE said...

Eeeeek!! I knew I should've watched your video when I saw it on my reader! You see, I do most of my blog reading at night or early in the morning. I try to save the videos for the day so no one wakes up but even then my sons are usually by my side at daytime. If you pls, imagine Mattie looking over my shoulder because he hears a 'voice' coming out of the phone & seeing a moving picture (& usually a cute one at that!). Anyway, my point is she came out so beautifully!! I really love your coloring pleats! Coloring white is just what I needed for my blog post tomorrow- I colored a wedding dress. Your card is gorgeous! Love the color scheme!!