Sunday, September 11, 2011

Toyland... toyland...

Hey there, hi there, ho there!

Well here we are, we've made it to the final day of sneak peeks for the Tickled Pink previews for September. The new Vintage Christmas Lads and Lolitas are illustrated by Christina Dee, and this collection also comes with a Christmas sentiment release designed by the talented Ann.

Today we have one more dandy gent joining the festivities... Lestat has arrived just in time and he has even brought a great gift as well. Or was that nutcracker a gift that he received while touring Santa's workshop? I hear that you really can't beat the quality of an elf made nutcracker, they're unbreakable! Obviously I relied pretty heavily on the 25 Days of Christmas papers by Simple Stories to create my little story for Lestat today. But I just couldn't resist that fun Santa 'ad' considering... ;)

Now as always it wouldn't be a Tickled Pink Stamps preview without a prize, so head on over to the Tickled Pink blog and leave a comment on today's post for a chance at winning your very own Vintage Christmas Lestat rubber stamp! And while you are there be sure to check out all of the magical cards that my fellow Pink Ladies have created too.

Hope you enjoyed the week of previews! :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (25 Days of Christmas)
stamp- Tickled Pink (Lil Victorian Christmas Lestat)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown
The Twinery twine
Making Memories decorative brad
Sakura clear glaze pen
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00
hair- E74. E77, E79
eyes- BG93, BG96, BG99
clothes- E44, E47, E59, R05, R08, E19, E18, E50, E81, 0, YG93, YG63, YG67
nutcracker-E41, C5, C7, C9, R46, E07, E19, Y17

18 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Ooo what a handsome guy! And gorgeous Christmas card too!

Cindy H. said...

Wow, doesn't he look handsome in his red jacket and brown trousers which are so beautifully colored!!

Nancy Thomas said...

You saved the best for last - another beautiful Christmas card.

Mette said...

Amy - this is stunning. You know I love everything you do and it always makes me smile to visit here :).

Hugs, Mette

Crafty Loops said...

He's right and scrummy lookin', isnt he? I love his hairstyle and his jacket is fabulous. I love him. Terrific card Amy, love how youve coloured Lestat and the papers are gorgeous. Lee xx

RiNNE said...

Very dashing and debonair! Cool card and nutcracker! You really made use of your kit!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh he really is quite dapper is he not? Love the card Amy!
PS I received Thurston on Friday and have a card to share this week I Love him!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fabulous card. TFS.

Creations by Shirl said...

His one hot cool dude Amy! And all those previews each day was awesome, especially because you did them....I don't think I had no one I didn't enjoy each image was gorgeous as ever...

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. I love Lestat! His jacket looks fantastic. I can also see why you are loving these papers. This one is just perfect!!! I love the whole idea of having a tour of Santa's workshop. lol.... Hope you are having a great day. Hugs, Lisa

Anne-Marie said...

Absolutely gorgeous...love it!

KellyW said...

I just come across your blog and these lovely stamps this last week!!...I love them all and WANT them ALL...LOL!!

Your cards are beautiful!!

Stamping Cafe said...

What an awesome card, Amy!! Love the background papers and your stunning coloring! Have a beautiful week, hugs!!

SuiLan said...

Amy you are too good! Thanks for sharing.

Kerryn said...

Another gorgeous card and I adore the papers you've used!

Anonymous said...

Your card is delightful! I love the colors and your lovely image which is coloured so beautifully.

callyannc said...

This is so gorgeous! To cute! TFS CallyAnn

Leanne said...

Hi Amy,
Love Lestat!! This is a terrific gentleman's card. If he was a spokes model for Santa I would definitely purchase a ton of the nutcrackers! hahaha. The papers are fantastic and I love how you did the sentiment. ;)