Friday, April 7, 2023

A good day to smile...

TGIF! 

I found one more card from the Spring clear release at Sweet November Stamps that I hadn't shared yet and it is this sweet little chibi girl called, Mirri. Sweet Mirri is staring in wide eyed wonder at the little ladybug that has landed on her hand, which some people say is a sign of good luck. It's hard not to feel lucky when surrounded by all the beauty of this fine spring day that I put together using the Horizon Lines: Spring in Bloom set. Everything comes together to make a fairly quick and easy card full of happiness. And once again, I filmed the coloring of this scene so if you are interested in watching you can find the short Reel over on my Instagram or there is also the longer speed coloring video that can be found on the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel.

Catch ya later! 

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Mirri and Horizon Lines: Spring in Bloom)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list