Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Relax...

Olo! 

I continue to be very busy with behind the scenes things, which doesn't leave me much time for card making at the moment. Luckily it all works out because it gives me the opportunity to keep sharing the back log of cards that I made for the Spring clear release at Sweet November Stamps. This particular card was colored up during the finale of my four Lives on the release weekend last month. It features a mash up between the new Spring Wees set and the Horizon Lines: Spring in Bloom set. For this fun bird's eye view scene I paired the little boy Fairwee with the happy mouse included in the set. I sprinkled in a few daisies growing around them but instead of using the flowering branches that come in the Spring Wees set I swapped them out for the branches in the Horizon Lines: Spring in Bloom set because I really wanted that bird's nest to be a part of this card. I'm quite pleased with how this one came together, I think they look like the best of pals.  :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Spring Wees and Horizon Lines: Spring in Bloom)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and Hero Arts ombre green
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: