Sunday, April 2, 2023

Easter wishes...

Hello again!

Yesterday I celebrated the Spring Elves Vault release at Sweet November Stamps with a Live coloring over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page.  Spring Elf Sprout was the star of the show and this time I paired him with the backside bunny from the Spring Elf Pals set. Together they are painting a beautiful multicolored Easter egg as the sun rises behind them. With two characters to color, the background stayed rather simple since I didn't want to go over the two hour limit I try to keep my Lives at. We did go over a lot of great information and tips and tricks about shading which I always consider a plus when questions are asked and we have those organic teachable moments. :)

Anywho, time for me to scoot and get this day going. Happy Sunday to you!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Spring Elf Sprout and Spring Elf Pals)
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Copic markers:
Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: