Monday, April 24, 2023

Magical like a unicorn...

Good morning! 

Just a quick pop in today as work is pretty busy at the moment. So much so, that I didn't have time to get crafty yesterday. Lucky for me though, I had this card already made and ready for a day like this. Unicorn Starla is an oldie but goodie digital stamp from Sweet November Stamps and she's been in that pile of pre-printed images that sits on my desk. Since I've been trying to build up my stash of cards that get sent out with SN orders I've been working on these "extras" whenever I have the time. I gotta say, I've been having such a good time playing with these older images again and I've really been making a dent in the pile on my desk because of that. I guess I'm just going to have to start printing out new scenes to build it back up, LOL!   :)

Ok, gotta run... hope your week is off to a great start! 

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Starla)

stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Flutterbee Tullia), Hello Bluebird (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Hero Arts ombre green

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Copic markers:

unicorn body- V01, E50, E40, E81, 0, R000, R30

horn/hooves- Y02, YR23, E47

eye- BV11, BV17

mane/tail- R00, R21, RV42, R43, E04
grass- YG03, YG25, G43, YG63, G94

bushes- YG05, YG17, BG96

trees- E31, E55, E57, YG06, G07
background- YG0000, Y000, YG21, G43, E31

butterflies- RV00, R81, R83

0 comments: