Tuesday, April 11, 2023

All work and no play...

 


Hello friends!

It's time to kick off previews for the April release at The Greeting Farm! Once again we have three new stamp sets being introduced to the store on the 15th. Today we are showcasing the All Work No Play set featuring cute pups playing in boxes. There are three main images included, as well as all the fun little builders like the worn out stuffie, ripped packaging, gift box, heart and sentiments. For my card today I've paired the single dog diving into the box with all of the little paper bits and that well loved stuffie rabbit. I colored him into a simple room background and used my favorite sentiment from the set to finish off the card. :) 

Now don't forget to check out the TGF blog for all of the playful cards from my fellow Farmers using the new All Work No Play set. Then come back tomorrow as we continue with day two of previews. :)


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

paper- Whimsy Stamps (dog pack)

stamps- The Greeting Farm (All Work No Play set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things stitched mod rectangle stax

Copic markers:
box- E30, E31, E42, E43, E44
dog- T0, T1, T2, T4, T6, T7, T9
paper- C0, C2, C3
stuffed toy- Y11, Y21, Y26, E41, E42
floor- E81 E84, E87, E42, E43, E44

wall- B00, B41, B52
  

0 comments: