Sunday, April 23, 2023

You make my world bright...

Hello again! 

I colored up this night scene featuring Flutterbee Mariposa and the fireflies from the Fairy Sleepover Foxglove Accessory set during my Live yesterday morning. Not only was it fun revisiting this curly haired cutie but it also gave me the opportunity to share how I go about coloring with multiple light sources. If you would like to watch the replay just head on over to my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page and check it out.  :)

Ok, I've got a lot to cross off my to-do list today... enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Flutterbee Mariposa and Fairy Sleepover Foxglove accessory set)

stamps- Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

1 comments:

DC said...

Beautiful Amy. I’m going to try this.