Thursday, April 6, 2023

Set phasers to stunning...

Hi there! 

If you are a subscriber to the Sweet November Stamps monthly newsletter then you've probably already added this glam space explorer to your digi collection. Saturnalia was the March subscriber free digi and she is an alien with attitude! If anyone can rock high heeled boots in a low gravity environment it is her, LOL! For my card, I paired Saturnalia with the flying saucer and crater landscape from the Robots vs Aliens Background Builder set to help set the scene. I really enjoyed coloring her into a 'little green alien' then kept her outfit very black and white so the green would pop more. I also tried my hand at creating a colorful nebula floating off in space behind her and while it didn't turn out 100% how I would have hoped, it still does the job of brightening up the card with some more color. If you are interested in watching me color this scene there is a short Reel on Instagram and a longer speed coloring video on the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel.  

Toodles!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Saturnalia and Robots vs Aliens Background Builder and sentiment set)

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list.

0 comments: