Sunday, April 16, 2023

Live life in full bloom...

Hi there! 

So for yesterday's review weekend at Sweet November Stamps I revisited the lovely Flora Sweetbriar digital stamp during my morning Live coloring over at Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. Just look how pretty she is with that long rainbow hair flowing down, what a great suggestion that was. The flowers down front are from an older Mama Elephant clear set called, Corner Flowers and I love how they frame Flora and create a beautiful flower garden for her to live in. We also decided to make the sky look a bit stormy to tie in with her rainbow hair and add another layer to her story. All in all I would call this another successful Live and as always, so much fun hanging with my fellow crafty peeps.  :)

Toodles! 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Flora Sweetbriar)

stamps- Mama Elephant (Corner Flowers), Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things blueprints die
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


0 comments: