Thursday, April 20, 2023

You're once upon a time is now...

Olo! 

So as I've been going through the stack of pre-printed images that I keep on my desk, I found this pretty Princess Rhianna from Sweet November Stamps. She had been colored over a year ago for her release banner but I never got around to finishing the card with a background. I finally made the time to get her done the other day and I'm so glad I did. Along with Rhianna you will also find the frog from the Surfacing Background Builder set and the stone wall from the Scene Builder: Castle set. It really didn't take me long to color in the meadow stretching out behind, leading all the way to the misty blue mountains off in the distance. All that was left to do after that was stamp on a sentiment and glue her to a card base. The only reason I can think of why it took me this long to complete is that she just got lost in the shuffle for a while there. At least now she has finally fulfilled her card making destiny, LOL!

Have a good one! 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Princess Rhianna, Surfacing Background Builder set and Scene Builder Castle set)

stamps- Colorado Craft Company (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I lost my list

0 comments: