Saturday, April 22, 2023

Best wishes...

Hey, hey! 

More review fun is happening this weekend at Sweet November Stamps and I found yet another pre-printed digital scene on my desk, ready to be colored. This time around it is a left over scene from the Galentine Fairy release featuring Fairy Thandie. She's got such a confident and sassy pose, which makes her a lot of fun to create with. I also borrowed the large rocks from the Ocean Background Builder sets to add a bit more interest to the scene. If you are interested in watching this card come together you can check out the short Reel on my Instagram feed or head over to the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel for a longer speed coloring.  I will be coloring Live this morning over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page so I hope you can join me for more review goodness at 11am PST!  ;) 

Later gators! 


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Galentine Fairy Thandie and Ocean Background Builders set)

stamps- The Greeting Farm (sentiment)
ink- Papertrey Ink pale peony
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: