Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Let your joy spring forth...

Hey friends! 

I actually colored this card during a Live on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page a couple weekends ago and just now realized that I hadn't shared it here yet. It's another review card for Sweet November Stamps and the beautiful Epona Windsong was colored into her very own flower field background thanks to a request made by one of my fellow crafters at the Live. We also discussed how to create the perspective of paths and roads receding into the distance. The end result is a pretty spring card bursting with color.  :)    

Catch ya later!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Epona Windsong)

stamps- Papertrey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


 

0 comments: