Monday, April 3, 2023

My reason to smile...

Good morning!

I actually colored this card during a Facebook Live a few weeks back during the Sweet November Stamps Spring clear release. Somehow I didn't get around to sharing the completed card until today, making it the last of the four cards I created using the Little Moments stamp set. This particular scene features the adorable mama bunny along with two babies, which I got by simply using the same stamp twice. The second baby takes on a whole new look just by being masked to peek out from behind their hollow log home. With the helpful suggestions from those who had joined me during the Live, I colored a bright, sun shiny spring forest complete with blooming trees and bushes. I think all those pretty hints of pink really add to the Mother's Day feel that I was going for with this card. Next I want to turn these bunnies into a fun Easter card, I've just got to put my thinking cap on for a bit. :)

Until then, catch ya later!

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Little Moments)

ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here 

 

0 comments: