Sunday, April 30, 2023

I washed up like this...

Hey friends! 

Did you get your Sweet November Stamps newsletter last night? If so, then I hope you've grabbed little Skipper here and are getting ready for all of the MerMay fun happening next month. There will be coloring challenges running both in our Friends of Sweet November Stamps Facebook Group as well as on Instagram, each one promising a $50 gift certificate to a randomly selected participant and two separate, yet coordinating, exclusive mermaid digis for all participants that complete the challenges. So there is a lot to get excited for! I colored Skipper yesterday during my morning Live as a sneak peek of the April SN newsletter freebie. I wasn't at the top of my game due to this darn cold I've been fighting all week but if you can get past my froggy voice and a few coughing fits, we did create a pretty cool beach scene if I do say so myself. If you would like to watch the replay just head on over to my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page and check it out.  :)

Just one more sleep to MerMay... se ya on the 1st! 


 

Supply list:

cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November (Skipper)

stamps- Sweet November (Mermees set #1 and Seaside Background Builder set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black

Pinkfresh Studio mini slimline stitched die

Nuvo dream drops pearl
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: