Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day


Greetings, fellow card makers! I hope all of you are able to enjoy today and make lots of cards. Alas, I shall be heading off to work soon so it looks like I'll miss out on all the fun... :(
Oh well, a girl has got to earn a living right? Maybe I'll just have to make tomorrow my WCMD. :)
Just a quick card to share today, it's not for any challenges or anything I'm just trying to get a head start on my Christmas cards is all... that and I had some new stamps I wanted to play with. ;)
Later!Supply list Bazzill cardstock Scrapworks paper, Sugar Nellie Little Star Gorjuss girl stamp and Imaginisce sentiment memento tuxedo black ink Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Kaiser Craft pearls
Ranger Stickles
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- E15, E17, E18
clothes- YG93, YG95, Y26, R24, R27, R29, Y11, Y13, Y15, E40, E41

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this, lovely papers and what a beautiful stamp, don't think i've seen her before. Love the layout of this card too.

Wonderful work as always :)
Don't work too hard
Suzi
xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Amy! Such a nice card! Love the layout too! And the image is super cute. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day :)

Pam Varnell said...

This is just gorgeous Amy. Love the little stamp and she looks so cute on this Christmas card. Beautiful. Hugs.

♥Rach♥ said...

Very cute and I just love the color scheme you did, very elegant. TFS!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Too cute! I love the DP you used and your coloring!
Happy World Card Making Day!!! I'm celebrating all weekend ;)

~ margie

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. She is just so sweet. I love your card and your coloring. Just beautiful. What an awesome Christmas card. I need to get started on mine. Have a good day at work, and a great weekend. Lisa G

Claireabelle said...

Thought for a second I had got the wrong blog!! Not because this card isnt absolutely, stunningly gorgeous, but because theres not a greeting farm character in site!! lol

Fabulous card as always Amy, let me know if want my address to send your christmas card too :o) lol

Victoria said...

wicked - never thought to use this cutie as a Christmas image!

Victoria
x

Tracey Feeger said...

Super cute. I started on my xmas cards just yesterday - our WCMD. It feels so weird to be so ahead of you guys and now we have daylight savings too so ahead you even more. Hope work flies by for you so you can get home to create.
mwah
Trace

Unknown said...

You know, I am so used to seeing your altered TGF iamges that I had to double check whose blog this is! lol I love this card, Amy! More specifically, the LO!!! Of course, your coloring and the image too! I lvoe Sugar Nellie too! :)

Alice said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Amy!!!!! LOVE the Gorjuss girl!! awesome design, too!!

crafty amy said...

This is beautiful I love the papers and tht Gorjuss girl is so cute. I love the way you have used the pearls in little clusters too :D

Amy xx

Randi said...

I love EVERYTHING about this card! The colors, the layout, the circles, and especially your beautifully colored Gorjuss girl!!

WickedPixie said...

I just love how you are making these Gorjuss girls into Christmas cards! :-)Traci