Thursday, October 15, 2009

A signature reveal

So did y'all have fun today on the blog hop?
Are you ready to see if you guessed right?
Well, if you guessed that Kim was featured here today you get a gold star! LOL! :) Oh but wait... one of you gets more than just a star, how about a Mom/Dad stamp set?
Betch'a want to know who won, huh? :)
Drum roll please......................Craftypagan come on down, you're today's lucky winner! Woohoo!

And here's the full reveal of my card that was over on Kim's blog today. I thought I was being pretty obvious with the altered open eyes but I'm glad I was still able to stump a few of ya. :)
So like I said, I altered the image on the front by opening her eyes and then for the image on the inside of the card I used Mommy Anya's head with Dress Up Anya's body and clothes... looks like she's still working on losing that baby weight... LOL! ;)
I also altered the baby girl stamp by cutting off the petal bonnet from the original image.
How's that for a signature Amy card? :)

Hope you all enjoyed the hop today!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper and journaling spots- October Afternoon (Ducks in a row)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Mom/Dad set, Oh Baby set, Dress Up Anya set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox cream brown chalk ink
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Fiskars border punch
Murray Hill computer font
Copic multiliner pen 0.3
Copic markers:
for both mom and baby
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- E50, Y21, Y35, Y38
clothes- E35, E37, BG10, BG72, BG18, R20, R21, R22, R0000, R11, YG00, YG03, YG23, YG25, Y11, YR23, BG000

20 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, I just knew that was you.I'd know your style anywhere. I can't believe that you like fossil purses. They are my all time favorite(leather) purse. I have at the very least 10 of them and I even have my makeup bag from fossil. I just love what you come up with....Have a great Friday, Lisa G

donna mikasa said...

Congrats, Craftypagan! LOVE the before and after on your card, Amy!
Tooooo cute!

LORi said...

Adorable Cards!!!

kris said...

congrats to your winner Amy!!! lovely card!!! and the inside is soooo cute!!! hugs, kris

Kelly Booth said...

love this Amy...and her hair is just Gorgeous!!
Love her eyes open too....

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

This is so pretty! I love the tiny storyline.

Carisa said...

you are amazing!

Unknown said...

WOW, Amy! I love your card, especially the inside! Amazing! So creative!

Angela said...

I got it right.. I knew that was your's on Kim's blog.. Love it.. the before outside and the after with baby inside.. just too darn cute..

RiNNE said...

So sad I missed the blog hop :(. Super cute card- I know I always say this but I really love it! Hehe, especially since this one's close to my heart!

Alice said...

this is super cute Amy!!!! The coloring is amazing! love it!

craftypagan said...

Wohooo!!! Am so happy I won!!! Loving the new stamp set!

Tonje said...

Oh, this is beautiful!! Love what you did on the inside...

♥Rach♥ said...

That is just the cutest! Love the altering on the inside too and your coloring is just beautiful.

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love this card :) Have a great weekend!

Sandra MacLean said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Amy!! Really love your style - so fresh and fabulous!

Elena said...

I was right about your signature, Amy! Your card is so sweet! Really love the inside!

Tammi said...

There you go again, making the cutest and sweetest card, wow, love your ideas!

WickedPixie said...

Lovely card! Yours was one that I got right! :-)Traci

Angie said...

I love it Amy! I don't think I can get enough of your creations. i wanna stamp like you when I grown up!