Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Another Christmas card


Good morning! It's a frosty, chilly one here... brrrrr!
Still busy, busy so I'll keep it short and sweet, this is a quick card I put together last night using the new Greeting Farm Vivi image that the wonderful Miss Kadie sent along with some absolutely amazing cards from her TGF swap I participated in. Thanks again Kadie! :)
I drew in a couple lines under her hat to add a bit more hair but other than that I left her as is... proof that I can restrain myself from altering... ;)
Ta Ta!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper- Paper Fever
stamp-The Greeting Farm (wild sprout Vivi)
Colorbox lipstick red chalk ink
KI Memories border sticker
Scenic Route sentiment sticker
Doodlebug white flocking
Ranger Stickles
Copic multiliner 0.3
Copic markers-
skin- E00, E11, R20, R22
hair- Y13, Y15, Y17, Y35
clothes- R12, R14, R17, YG01, YG03, YG25, B01, B02, B05, RV00, RV11, RV34, E15, E17, E18, Y23, Y26, Y28

17 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Super cute and pretty bright colors!

Victoria said...

fabbo - loving the stripey hat! and wicked sentiment

Victoria
x

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love the bright colors :)

WickedPixie said...

So, so cute! Your images always look great (altered or un-altered!) and I love the papers and colors you combine wiht them! I am always finding new papers I "need" by seeing your cards! :-)Traci

Claireabelle said...

Fab-U-lous crimbo card Amy, I agree with Traci though, you are a bad influence in the paper department!! lol

Have a great Tuesday
x

RiNNE said...

Love your brightly colored cards! May I ask what camera you use?

crafty amy said...

Like Traci said altered or not as always stunning images and cards :D I love the colour on her hat.

Amy xx

Unknown said...

Your cards are always stunning, Amy! You always amaze me! Love that sentiment! Hope you have a great day!
Kim

Angie said...

oooh, I love it! I love the brightness of your holiday card. I can't wait to check my mail to see if I got my swap cards!

Alice said...

LOVE this colorful card Amy! so happy and cheery! lovely!!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh what another great xmas card. You are getting lots done. I have only done one so fair. Better get on it.
mwah
Trace

Kelly Booth said...

Love your Vivi Amy...she is adorable!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. I love the vivid Vivi!!(pun intended)..lol...sorry long day at work. No kidding, I just love your card. It makes me wish it was Christmas...It sure felt like it this morning. Have a great evening, Lisa G

Tammi said...

Bright and cute, just adorable!

Tammy said...

Hi Amy
This is super fantastic!

Randi said...

This is SO cute Amy!! I love the rainbow elf outfit!! It goes so perfectly with that yummy Christmas DP! Too fun!!

Tammy said...

HI Amy
I loved your bio on Club Anya! It's so great to learn more about you.

You card today is fantastic! It's so whimsical and fun.